Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Old 05-23-2009, 02:57 PM   #16
Lancerballer21
Serious playground baller

Lancerballer21 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Who should the Wiz draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Skinny
I agree, Derozan does have a lot of upside, similar to Jrue Holiday, who is a great on-ball defender. yet i like Harden's natural scoring ability and he is a southpaw...that man has paul pierce potential

Derozan does look pretty promising, but just yesterday i read on a wizards blog that they are trying to work out a trade with the Oklahoma City Thunder, to swap their picks because Rubio doesn't want to go to a small market team, but that is just rumor so i don't know if it'll come true. If that doesn't happen though i would like to see them get Derozan and have him share time with Nick Young

Last edited by Lancerballer21 : 05-23-2009 at 03:11 PM.
Lancerballer21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:19 PM   #17
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Who should the Wiz draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancerballer21
Derozan does look pretty promising, but just yesterday i read on a wizards blog that they are trying to work out a trade with the Oklahoma City Thunder, to swap their picks because Rubio doesn't want to go to a small market team, but that is just rumor so i don't know if it'll come true. If that doesn't happen though i would like to see them get Derozan and have him share time with Nick Young

im not 100% sold on rubio....he doesnt seem athletic at all even though he played well in the olympics. same with jordan hill. he is a very strong and athletic player who would help us on the boards but lacks offensive ability and a real motor.
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: