Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-05-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Favorite Serial Killer

I know its not the best thead title but which serial killer do you find the most facsinating for me

Richard Ramirez

crazy ass guy nicknamed the nightstalker his cousin taught him how to kill people and he watched his cousin murder his wife 3 feet away from him hes a satanist

wiki has the details of his killings
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Ramirez

ill look for more info on him
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:29 PM   #2
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation
Default Re: Favorite Serial Killer

People like Dahmer or Gein blow my mind.
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:30 PM   #3
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

Son of Sam
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:37 PM   #4
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
I know its not the best thead title but which serial killer do you find the most facsinating for me

Richard Ramirez

crazy ass guy nicknamed the nightstalker his cousin taught him how to kill people and he watched his cousin murder his wife 3 feet away from him hes a satanist

wiki has the details of his killings
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Ramirez

ill look for more info on him

So we celebrate death? Nothing Makes these people Martyrs
Gunnin4HoLeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:41 PM   #5
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnin4HoLeS
So we celebrate death? Nothing Makes these people Martyrs

not celebrating

but some of these guys are just intresting
Old 03-05-2009, 09:42 PM   #6
Big Al All day
lol lmao wtf? : |

Big Al All day has decent reputation

I gotta go with the Zodiac.

The guy was just amazingly smart, played crazy mind games with the cops, was constantly sending letters to them almost like he was trying to get caught.

But he was to good, he was never even found.
Big Al All day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:42 PM   #7
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

pure evil

Old 03-05-2009, 09:44 PM   #8
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Al All day
I gotta go with the Zodiac.

The guy was just amazingly smart, played crazy mind games with the cops, was constantly sending letters to them almost like he was trying to get caught.

But he was to good, he was never even found.

BTK was better (lol as far as eluding captivity). Again, none of these guys deserve to see the light of day much less deserve to breathe again, but the BTK killer gave himself up pretty much after what...30 years of him living this double life? The Zodiac was interesting, but they knew all along who it was, yet could never find the smoking gun.
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:54 PM   #9
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Night Stalker was a great read.

Zodiac has to be up there because he's managed to allude police all this time.

Ted Bundy honorable mention for defending yourself in court.

Monster of the Andes if we're going to talk numbers.

John Wayne Gacy for being creepy as f*ck, dressing up like a clown, inviting ppl over for dinner while bodies were rotting in your floorboards, etc.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:08 PM   #10
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

Helter Skelter
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:09 PM   #11
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halffttime
Helter Skelter
Manson ain't a serial killer bro. Kind of a misconception. He never killed any1.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:10 PM   #12
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Andrei Chikatilo
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:14 PM   #13
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Ed Gein needs some love for skin lamps and sh*t. Gross.

Any1 ever wonder why so many serial killers come from Washington state?
Old 03-05-2009, 10:14 PM   #14
kidachi

Son of sam.

there are tons of docus of them in youtube. Dahmer, Son of sam, bundy, john wayne gacy, manson family..
Old 03-05-2009, 10:19 PM   #15
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidachi
Son of sam.

there are tons of docus of them in youtube. Dahmer, Son of sam, bundy, john wayne gacy, manson family..
One of my first girlfriends mother grew up in Brooklyn and went to High School with dude. She showed me pictures of him in the yearbook, he was on the baseball team, crazy.

Anyway she was convinced she had a run in with him during his reign of terror. She told me how her and her boyfriend were out on a date and that they realized they were being followed late at night. Both of them very nervous and aware of what was going on the boyfriend reached into the glove compartment and bulled out a big knife and proceed to roll down the window and flash the knife to the car behind them. The car then disappeared. Never really know for sure, but creepy nonetheless.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: