Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-05-2009, 11:30 PM   #16
kidachi

Default Re: Favorite Serial Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
One of my first girlfriends mother grew up in Brooklyn and went to High School with dude. She showed me pictures of him in the yearbook, he was on the baseball team, crazy.

Anyway she was convinced she had a run in with him during his reign of terror. She told me how her and her boyfriend were out on a date and that they realized they were being followed late at night. Both of them very nervous and aware of what was going on the boyfriend reached into the glove compartment and bulled out a big knife and proceed to roll down the window and flash the knife to the car behind them. The car then disappeared. Never really know for sure, but creepy nonetheless.

haha. wow. creepy indeed. I watched his documentary on youtube.. he was different. I think he's the most afraid serial killer in history. and he's killing mentality was also different. he likes to kill people who makeout at night in their car to avoid them making an illegitimate child like him. and he hates women who dance. he hates their sensuality. fckn weird. but i laughed when he shot the dog outside his apartment. i always want to kill the noisy dog of our neighboor.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:37 PM   #17
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Jeffrey Phucking Dahmer.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:40 PM   #18
mrpuente
pheelme?

I come out the my friend just hung himself thread and right below it I see favorite serial killer.
mrpuente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:05 AM   #19
Moose

Great thread, we're talking about serial killers for my Forensics class. I had to write a case-study report on any serial killer. I choose Ted Bundy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Jeffrey Phucking Dahmer.

Your right on the money Jefferson Money (no pun intended), Jeffrey Dahmer was fu*k*d up in the head big time. He killed almost 80 men and had sex with their corpse. He even cut and out kept the pe*is of the men he liked.

Read his Wiki page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer

Or look him up on youtube.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:08 AM   #20
halffttime
shorty doowop

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpuente
I come out the my friend just hung himself thread and right below it I see favorite serial killer.

its a full moon boy.. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:10 AM   #21
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose
Great thread, we're talking about serial killers for my Forensics class. I had to write a case-study report on any serial killer. I choose Ted Bundy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy

Your right on the money Jefferson Money (no pun intended), Jeffrey Dahmer was fu*k*d up in the head big time. He killed almost 80 men and had sex with their corpse. He even cut and out kept the pe*is of the men he liked.

Read his Wiki page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer

Or look him up on youtube.
You should read Anne Rule. She worked with Bundy @ a suicide hotline. The Stranger Beside Me is a great read.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:12 AM   #22
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Ed Gein

You guys might get a kick out of this song, it's quite fitting.

"Skinned" - Blind Melon
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:14 AM   #23
statman32
NBA Legend

Wadeisabeast
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:15 AM   #24
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Wadeisabeast
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:18 AM   #25
Moose

Quote:
You should read Anne Rule. She worked with Bundy @ a suicide hotline. The Stranger Beside Me is a great read.

Yes, I'm aware of that book. My professor is going to bring it in next week.

Have you read it?
Old 03-06-2009, 01:20 AM   #26
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose
Yes, I'm aware of that book. My professor is going to bring it in next week.

Have you read it?
Yeap. It's awesome. Anything by Anne Rule is pretty good. I more recently read Green River, Running Read which was good but Stranger is the best that I've read.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:20 AM   #27
BMOGEFan
Banned

BMOGEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:25 AM   #28
Moose

Quote:
Yeap. It's awesome. Anything by Anne Rule is pretty good. I more recently read Green River, Running Read which was good but Stranger is the best that I've read.

Yeah, she does have some pretty good books. I'm looking forward to reading "The Stranger Beside Me".
Old 03-06-2009, 01:29 AM   #29
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
I know its not the best thead title but which serial killer do you find the most facsinating for me

Richard Ramirez

crazy ass guy nicknamed the nightstalker his cousin taught him how to kill people and he watched his cousin murder his wife 3 feet away from him hes a satanist

wiki has the details of his killings
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Ramirez

ill look for more info on him
At least he was good for something.

Classic.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:35 AM   #30
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Dahmer. It's f*cking sad that a kid actually escaped him, but got handed back to him by cops...

"May 27, 1991. Dahmer met Sinthasomphone, the brother of the boy who was sexually assaulted by Dahmer in 1988, outside of a shopping center and offered him money to return to Dahmer's apartment. Sinthasomphone posed for two photographs in his underwear before being drugged and experimented on by Dahmer. Attempting to create a "zombie", he drilled holes in Sinthasomphone's head and injected acid. After Dahmer left the apartment to get beer, Sinthasomphone escaped and began to wander the street, dazed, where he was spotted by two 18-year-old girls. The police were called, but Dahmer was able to convince them that Sinthasomphone was his 19-year-old boyfriend, John Hmong, who had merely had too much to drink. The officers entered Dahmer's apartment, but only saw a tidy living room. Had they searched further, they would have found photographs of Dahmer's dismemberments and the body of Tony Hughes, which had been decomposing on Dahmer's bed for three days. Had they done a required background check on Dahmer, they would have discovered his extensive record. Instead, they left Sinthasomphone to be strangled. Dahmer likely had sex with the corpse before dismembering it, taking pictures, and keeping the skull. When the mother of one of the 18-year-old girls called police days later to point out that "John Hmong" looked like a boy who was now reported missing, an officer was never sent to investigate."
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: