Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-02-2009, 02:07 AM   #16
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dream-log

had one of those wake up and go back to sleep dreams.

in my dream I walked into my old junior high to compete in a swim meet (the school has no pool, and I have never competitively swam), and for some reason the school was a makeshift dorm for a summer camp. There were three notices to campers on a blackboard, and number two said (and I shit you not): "HAWKER TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER AT NIGHT"

ISH has officially invaded my thoughts...yikes
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:04 AM   #17
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
WHAT THE F*CK?

I just had a dream about mlh1981. I just went over his house, and he introduced me to his beautiful girlfriend. And there was "Heart and Soul" playing in the background in the piano, and it was a dark, gloomy evening. There were like ten stray dogs around his house he was raising, and the interior of the building was amazing and classy. Unfortunately, he and his spouse got laid off from work, and he was sad and I stepped in and comforted them. They were in Ohio and things weren't looking so bright, but they were very hospitable hosts regardless. It was freakishly realistic too..

What the hell is going wrong wit my cabeza? FML.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:19 AM   #18
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
WHAT THE F*CK?

I just had a dream about mlh1981. I just went over his house, and he introduced me to his beautiful girlfriend. And there was "Heart and Soul" playing in the background in the piano, and it was a dark, gloomy evening. There were like ten stray dogs around his house he was raising, and the interior of the building was amazing and classy. Unfortunately, he and his spouse got laid off from work, and he was sad and I stepped in and comforted them. They were in Ohio and things weren't looking so bright, but they were very hospitable hosts regardless. It was freakishly realistic too..

What the hell is going wrong wit my cabeza? FML.

haha how the hell do you dream about someone like mlh1981.. i mean his name alone is so forgetabble.. lol you might as well have had a dream about that pale weird lookin' dude from the untouchables..
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:21 AM   #19
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
I had a weird dream a couple of weeks ago. All my dreams are weird and it's awesome. I wouldnt have it any other way.

This is all from what I remember.

I am in my friend's backyard and then I jump on the trampoline and start hooking up with his girlfriend and I start fingering her. Her boyfriend (my friend) comes out and starts *********ing to us but the weird thing was...he had a ****** too. And I was like...wtf. Get outta here. So me and his gf f*cked and then later on that night I went back to the house and said to his gf, "yo im getting in your bed" and she said, "no, my boyfriend is sleeping in the hallway."

End dream.

Here's another dream.

I'm working for Halliburton and doing government work and doing research and **** and when we finally finished doing the research we had a huge presentation for the US government and everyone from the army/navy/marines was there. The building was sooo tall. Like 3 Petronas towers tall.

Anyways, all of a sudden, the CEO of Halliburton unleashed the product and it was a fucking massive alien/monster looking thing that took up the entire height of the building. And then, all of these little monsters come running into the aisles and then it's mass chaos from there. Everybody is rushing down the stairs to get to the bottom floor. People are screaming and climbing on pipes and then we finally get to the bottom and cops are there and start shooting.

End dream.

At this point it should of been blatantly obvious you were dreaming.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:51 AM   #20
dwight20-20
future footer

dwight20-20 has an incredible reputation heredwight20-20 has an incredible reputation heredwight20-20 has an incredible reputation heredwight20-20 has an incredible reputation heredwight20-20 has an incredible reputation heredwight20-20 has an incredible reputation heredwight20-20 has an incredible reputation here

I have a lot of weird dreams but i cant recall any at the moment. next weird one i have i'll post it here.

but one time i had a dream i was riding my bike and i dreamed i rode off a cliff and right as i was falling thats when i woke up and it felt like i fell into my bed. I kinda jumped. it was creepy.
dwight20-20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:30 PM   #21
Inspector Rick
Great young streetballer

Inspector Rick has an OK reputation so far

Last week I have a dream where the neighbor from Married With Children, yeah thats right, Jefferson D'Arcy, was trying to get with my woman really hard. I'm like "Hell no!" and he was trying to brush it off like nothing.

I'm always having dreams where there's some sort of natural disaster and all my loved ones are there and I MUST try and save every single person. Horrible.
Inspector Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:45 PM   #22
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm on a secluded beach having wild sex with Jessica Alba. The end.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:34 PM   #23
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

I had a couple interesting dreams last night

-One was my friend getting married to Juliet from LOST

-The other one was me at a party on the beach and I'm standing there watching the waves on the shoe and then all of a sudden the waves start getting larger and larger and I think nothing of it and then BAM! and wave hits me right into the fence. It's a hurricane/tornado/tsunami. I'm flying in the air and being pounded against the ground and around buildings. Everyone is going insane and grabbing onto things. I then grab onto some metal poles and the horrible hurricane stops. I actually WAKE UP from this dream.

Two badass dreams.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:11 PM   #24
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I had a dream the other night about my ex-girlfriend and more regrets and things of the past. It was kinda depressing.

Aside from that, I don't even know if I've had a dream since the one about tree houses and chinese food. It's still usually excessive drinking mixed with drugs that trigger dreams, and lately I haven't been doing too much drinking.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:20 PM   #25
One Love
Gunsmoke

One Love has a terrific reputationOne Love has a terrific reputationOne Love has a terrific reputationOne Love has a terrific reputationOne Love has a terrific reputationOne Love has a terrific reputation

Have any of you ever dreamed in Third Person?
One Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 04:18 PM   #26
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I had a weird ass dream last night. I was with all my cousins. and they were at come church and referring to people as ones, twos, etc. so I finally got what they were talking about and that specific races were different numbers. So all of a sudden I teleported to my moms car. I was sitting down and there was nothing to talk about. So I brought up the number system. She explained that whites were 1's. asians were 2's. hispanics were 3's. people with cleft lips were 4's. WTF. and there was no number 5. So I asked why black people didnt get a number and she explained that it was because they never stayed married. lmao. so all of a sudden were driving by this park where all these old black couples were walking around. haha weirdest dream ever.
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:45 AM   #27
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Interesting one this morning.

Background
When I was a child I was never scared of the dark, nor snakes, nor big crowds, nor heights, but put me in a room with a clown or a fukking doll and I'd shrivel up. Thank you Poltergeist, It, Child's Play, and Puppet Master very fukking much. That son of a b!tch Chucky would haunt me in my dreams

Anywho that fear dissipated somewhere around the adolescent years whe

This morning I dreamt that I actually tamed the Killer Doll. It used to be violent, conniving and stabbing people's jugulars with scissors but I took it and scolded it and said it was wrong to. After grabbing it by the hair and yelling at it enough and catching it in the act of trying to kill someone it finally acquiesced. To test Chucky's tamedness and loyalty I gave it a knife and put it in the room of a few sleeping people.. and it didn't do sh!t.

Keep posting your stuff. We're here to find meaning in life.. however ridiculous it may be.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 10:33 AM   #28
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Love
Have any of you ever dreamed in Third Person?

I once dreamt that I saw myself talking to this girl inside some sort of garden. She then slaps me and I drop like a ragdoll. Meanwhile, I wake up and find myself falling off the bed.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:21 PM   #29
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

- Was climbing up the mountainside of a hill in either Indonesia/Malaysia or Thaliand chock full of luscious vegetation. There was someone with me but I forgot who.. A friend or my sister or brother. Instead of holes and schrubs, there were dozens of baby boa constrictors along the hill...I picked them up and threw them down the hill. Was at nighttime as well. Very, very vivid.

Dream Interpretation: Hill represents
Snakes/Reptiles/Crocodiles = Female figure

"Disregard females, acquire mission" Don't ever ever fukking forget it is your duty to try to make it to the top.

- Some filthy rich chick from god knows what country proposed to me to get married and there was this big ass elepahnt adorned with jewels and white horses and stallions with earrings. Their entire family showed up to the doorstep trying to make the best impression possible and I squeezed out of it by saying that I'm in love with someone else (which is a lie but referred to an ex).. they understood and didn't get mad. Plowed through. Rode one of those white horses all the way out of there and didnt' look back.

Symbols
Marrigae Proposal: Sign of commitment to anything.. a sign of maturity
Saying no: Defiance
Elephant: A sign of being more patient and understanding of people. Or a sign of power, strength.. adorned with jewels is wealth.
Purebred horse: Robustness
Staying young and immature: Extended adolescense
Going back to the past: Retrospect historical perspective
Deception: Dishonesty
Feeling: Oppressed with a sign of relief

Moral "Remember your roots and where you come from. Never be complacent. Seek freedom and extend options above all." Do not be too rigid in your thoughts when dealing with people. You fear marriage because it saps your strength and your propensity to become self-earned wealthy one day.

Interesting.

The teachings of Robert Greene are starting to seep into my subconscious. I recommend you all really internalize the 48 Lwas of Power, mastery, and 33 strategies of war. Chock full of wisdom right there.

Also pick up this book. "The Undefeated Mind"

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 09-18-2013 at 12:29 PM.
Old 08-27-2014, 06:45 PM   #30
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Bump. Lets attempt to interpret the subconscious
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: