Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-06-2009, 05:01 PM   #16
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: Greatest house song of all time

For all of you that do not know this is HOUSE MUSIC WITH HOUSE DANCING!
As much as Europe has helped evolve the music it has lost its root...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zae0RfT06o

-swaree
Rameek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:02 PM   #17
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
At least someone here has intelligence!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p30DUmx9v3Q

Electro Dance Trance electronica isnt House music for gods sake!

this stuff isnt house music!

-swaree

Of course they aren't house. That's why they aren't called house.

dance and house are quite interchangeable. Unless you're rocking in the 80's. lol I call that oldschool house.

Ummmmm....who wants to see hot girls?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5LW0...eature=related
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:14 PM   #18
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Of course they aren't house. That's why they aren't called house.

dance and house are quite interchangeable. Unless you're rocking in the 80's. lol I call that oldschool house.

Ummmmm....who wants to see hot girls?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5LW0...eature=related
by your claim that they are interchangeable clearly makes my point...
House and Dance music isnt the same or remotely close!
Its quite disturbing... lol

at least you know what hot chicks are! all around!

-swaree

Last edited by Rameek : 03-06-2009 at 05:17 PM.
Rameek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:38 PM   #19
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
by your claim that they are interchangeable clearly makes my point...
House and Dance music isnt the same or remotely close!
Its quite disturbing... lol

at least you know what hot chicks are! all around!

-swaree

Not all dance and house are interchangeable. I said they are quite interchangeable. A lot of dance has house bass. Similar tempo as well.
Old 03-06-2009, 06:09 PM   #20
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QGx1iGTB-k
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:20 PM   #21
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jesus Christ, so many.

Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You
Roger Sanchez - Another Chance
Armand Van Helden - You Don't Even Know Me
Eddie Amador - House Music
Faithless - Insomnia
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:06 PM   #22
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Thought of this after listening to electro dance for 10 hours straight last night/this morning.

Nothing surprising here. Just a classic. I like all of the genres, but a good lyrical house song tops anything.

The beat is perfect as are the vocals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd2v47XkXb0

Bring you back to '93.

Good song. This one's pretty nice as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSzpOUwiLkc

Just out of curiosity, what were you on?
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:57 PM   #23
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux

The best house track, EVER!
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:06 PM   #24
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"Can't Touch This" Greatest Hip Hop track of all time

stick to Gwar Hippos
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:10 PM   #25
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
"Can't Touch This" Greatest Hip Hop track of all time

stick to Gwar Hippos

That song is great. I don't get your silliness. Is it because it's a dance track and not lyrical house? Is that what this is about? Is it? Cause if it is, you're just being silly? Lyrical house and dance can be very similar. It's not like I called a trance mix techno. So f u. And if you just think the song isn't all that, then you're again, just a silly person all around.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:12 PM   #26
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
That song is great. I don't get your silliness. Is it because it's a dance track and not lyrical house? Is that what this is about? Is it? Cause if it is, you're just being silly? Lyrical house and dance can be very similar. It's not like I called a trance mix techno. So f u. And if you just think the song isn't all that, then you're again, just a silly person all around.

that track is more pop than house. It is like saying Enter Sandman is the best metal song of all time. A nice track, but those close to the genre would disagree.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:27 PM   #27
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
that track is more pop than house. It is like saying Enter Sandman is the best metal song of all time. A nice track, but those close to the genre would disagree.

Fine. It's my favorite dance song of all time. How about I piss you off and call it an uppity lyrical house song? That's sounds fine with me. lol

And as far as disagreeing that it is one of the best, that's personal opinion.
Old 03-07-2009, 04:32 AM   #28
ikoiko
Local High School Star

ikoiko has decent reputationikoiko has decent reputation

bebe winans - thank you (masters at work remix) is the GOAT house song. can't seem to find it on youtube though

EDIT: found it, kind of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtvpjv9Z7ak
ikoiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:02 AM   #29
ikoiko
Local High School Star

ikoiko has decent reputationikoiko has decent reputation

these. except for insomnia. also:

Armand Van Helden 'I Want Your Soul' great video
Sunset Strippers - Falling Stars
Black Masses - Wonderful Person (MAW Vocal Mix)
Stonebridge ft Therese - Put Em High
Blaze-Breathe
ikoiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:30 AM   #30
Day La Ghetto
Decent college freshman

Day La Ghetto has an OK reputation so far

2 unlimited -twlight zone,no limit
heavy d-now that we found love
kid n play-aint gonna hurt nobody

kind of main stream pop but u can count it as house