Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-06-2009, 05:42 PM   #16
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What Are Your Friday Night Plans?

Going to watch the Cavs/Celtics game and then I have to study for my 3 midterms next week
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:06 PM   #17
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

Family and friends come over almost every Friday night. Tonight we'll watch the Laker game, have some drinks and socialize.

I'm house ridden the majority of the time so my folks generally come and hang out at my house.
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:07 PM   #18
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Going to Colma late night to play some spread limit hold em' and Omaha

MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:10 PM   #19
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Going out in about an hour with two ladies, might catch Watchmen with one of them later, too.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:17 PM   #20
TakitoEspanoza
National High School Star

TakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat cool

I plan on playing my career on Road to the Show, MLB 09..

I'm gonna be a starting pitcher.
TakitoEspanoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:23 PM   #21
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think I'm ****ed for tonight. I'm already sleepy, so I don't think I'd last long if I went out later on tonight...
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:14 PM   #22
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nice dinner out with my gf, couple of drinks with her and walk her to a taxi. Afterwars, I hit the club where I used to work at, had another drink, bought a little and home I am.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:01 PM   #23
bballnoob
Decent college freshman

bballnoob is considered somewhat coolbballnoob is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Going out in about an hour with two ladies, might catch Watchmen with one of them later, too.

What happened to the gig? Didn't work out?

Edit: Wow I mixed you and Johndeergreen Lol

Last edited by bballnoob : 03-06-2009 at 09:32 PM.
bballnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:30 PM   #24
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Lakers! Then gf time.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:38 PM   #25
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just got back from the Pistons game. BLOWOUT. My goodness the Warriors are garbage.
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:40 PM   #26
rawimpact
Banned

rawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected poster

Basketball game
bonfire + jello shots
rawimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:40 PM   #27
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Uh oh, I think I'm in love fellas.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:44 PM   #28
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Uh oh, I think I'm in love fellas.
You are doomed. Are you about to propose at NBA game?
Old 03-06-2009, 10:45 PM   #29
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Never getting married, bro. Fool's gold right there.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:49 PM   #30
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

Quote:

Never getting married, bro. Fool's gold right there.
Ah Ok, then she must have just given you great sex or something.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: