Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-06-2009, 10:51 PM   #31
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What Are Your Friday Night Plans?

Nope, not even. Just in love.

Hilarious
beautiful
great body

what more can a guy ask for

[make me sandwiches naked?]
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:11 PM   #32
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Usually procrastinate on my homework like Blasian by watching NBA games or playing video games.
Killbot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:25 AM   #33
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

man, if you KNOW you're going to procrastinate, why not do something else? Don't waste the wasted time on NBA games when you could do something really fun.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:29 AM   #34
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well.. Just got home from my friend's house watching the Cavs Vs Celtics
and Utah Vs Denver
great game. right now I have nothing to do.one of my friends probably coming over sleep over.
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:32 AM   #35
LongBeachLakers
Local High School Star

LongBeachLakers has an OK reputation so far

staying inside and browse the internet all day everyday
LongBeachLakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:47 AM   #36
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Nope, not even. Just in love.

Hilarious
beautiful
great body

what more can a guy ask for

[make me sandwiches naked?]
If you fall in L... before 3rd base or home run, you are doomed. It sounds like she got you by the balls already. Gotta be the other way around. Don't put her on the pedestel or fall too early or you'll be falling on her heel pretty soon.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 03:30 AM   #37
SayTownRy
Regular Season Team

SayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat cool

after work then happy hour, then home, then a live PA performance of some broken beat hip hop, now home, now drunken sleep, maybe some left 4 dead, some roor, dunno, not too shabby
SayTownRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:33 AM   #38
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobesabi
If you fall in L... before 3rd base or home run, you are doomed. It sounds like she got you by the balls already. Gotta be the other way around. Don't put her on the pedestel or fall too early or you'll be falling on her heel pretty soon.

Jokes. Nah. She just had the coolest eyes ever. And she wasn't high, which surprised me. I'm not in love, I'm in lust.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:07 PM   #39
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Now it's time for me to sit back and enjoy the Pitt/UCONN game and then write my senoir paper.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 03:47 PM   #40
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
man, if you KNOW you're going to procrastinate, why not do something else? Don't waste the wasted time on NBA games when you could do something really fun.

I don't watchj NBA games all the time. That's why I mentioned that I play video games (technically, it's computer games) instead. Woot.
Killbot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 03:49 PM   #41
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

made 1,300 in Colma last night
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:00 PM   #42
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit

exactly...I knew I wasnt going get any work done yesterday because I was staying at my parents for the weekend. So I decided to go out to a bar with some old friends(had an awesome time, funny how things change from high school). Chicks who in high school payed me little or no attention were on my dick. Much better use of your time because you will feel better throughout the week.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: