Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-06-2009, 06:10 PM   #1
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default your chair

im using some cheap one from target right now but am looking for something more comfortable.

anyone have one of those sweet mesh ones? Is it worth it?

im looking into this one, but i dont know if i want to spend hundreds of dollars on a chair..
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:25 PM   #2
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: your chair

i'm not into those office style chairs, i like to get funky easy chairs for my computer (and beyond) chair, not at home, i'll try to get a shot of mine later, but i've found a couple dandies at garage sales etc
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:11 PM   #3
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A good chair and a good bed are two things worth spending money on. Mine is a regular office one, and my back aches badly after a couple of hours. Get a good chair, your bones'll thank you.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:38 PM   #4
Blue_Dog45
Banned

Blue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A hard, metal chair for me right now. I think I have a nice leather one somewhere though, and it's comfortable.
Blue_Dog45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:39 PM   #5
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation

You know that chair from "Burn After Reading?"
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:02 PM   #6
Parade
and t'all a good night

Parade is a pretty well-respected posterParade is a pretty well-respected posterParade is a pretty well-respected poster

Don't get a cheap mesh chair, they're a ***** to clean. I wouldn't get a super expensive one either, they're not really worth it. $100 should get you what you want. Right now I have one of those $80 leather/vinyl executive chairs you see at office max. Paid $20 for it used and it's about as comfortable as anything.

At my old job they used to have those $1000 chairs you see in studio and edit bays. They're nice, but it doesn't feel like your sitting in a thousand dollars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
i'm not into those office style chairs, i like to get funky easy chairs for my computer (and beyond) chair, not at home, i'll try to get a shot of mine later, but i've found a couple dandies at garage sales etc
Used to do the same. Found some real freaks of nature at garage sales. My favorite was this giant purple velvet uhh... 'thing' that I found locally on ebay. I'll try to find a pic of it and we can have ourselves a chair-off.
Parade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:07 PM   #7
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

And tht is the EXACT one im using, and I found it on page 1 of google
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:22 PM   #8
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That chair doesn't look too comfortable.
Ever try a pillow and/or cushion to your old chair?

This is similar to my office chair, but it's blue instead.

Last edited by Killbot : 03-06-2009 at 11:24 PM.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:24 PM   #9
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baller

sweet jesus id like to park my ass on one of those
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:16 AM   #10
basketballer4
Sweaty ti.ts

basketballer4 is considered somewhat coolbasketballer4 is considered somewhat coolbasketballer4 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baller

Same exact chair I use. Nice!
basketballer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:45 AM   #11
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

To the OP: tht chair don't look comfortable now that I look at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
sweet jesus id like to park my ass on one of those

I know, right? I love these kind of chairs so much...so comfy...could.....fall....asleep....

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballer4
Same exact chair I use. Nice!

big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:56 AM   #12
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ya i guess it doesnt. im gonna try some out this weekend i think.

anyone know whats the point of the mesh chairs? I saw some online that were like close to 1k. seems crazy.
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:56 PM   #13
NBACha
Decent playground baller

NBACha has an OK reputation so far

This thread is funny! I have a chair in my office at work and a chair in my home office. They are the exact ones in each of the pictures posted here. Both are equally comfortable to me. The leather puffy one was not too expensive either (about $150 if I recall). The mesh one breathes well too.
NBACha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:06 PM   #14
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have a laptop so I usually am in my La-Z-boy recliner. I bought it at a garage sale for $300. Retail price is $1,100. Same exact one in the picture except mine is black. So freakin' comfortable.

Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: