Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-06-2009, 07:04 PM   #1
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here
Default Some guy has a gun on-campus at Texas A&M

Found out about half an hour ago...one of my friends (might be a dumbass) is outside the building where it's taking place. He just let me know cops started running in with rifles.

I hope everything turns out alright. You'll be hearing this on the news tonight.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:06 PM   #2
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Some guy has a gun on-campus at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Found out about half an hour ago...one of my friends (might be a dumbass) is outside the building where it's taking place. He just let me know cops started running in with rifles.

I hope everything turns out alright. You'll be hearing this on the news tonight.
lol if no1 is killed doubt you'll be hearing much outside of Aggie Land
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:08 PM   #3
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker

No we wont.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:10 PM   #4
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
lol if no1 is killed doubt you'll be hearing much outside of Aggie Land

Good point...maybe I should have put (death pending).
Old 03-06-2009, 07:12 PM   #5
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Texas A&M Student Kills Self, Virgin.

R.I.P. Hawker
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:12 PM   #6
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:13 PM   #7
canadianballer
Banned

canadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

homie with gun is an attention seeker
canadianballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:14 PM   #8
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
R.I.P. Hawker
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:16 PM   #9
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

there's probably a bunch of f*ckers with guns on campus right now, it's texas and something about rap music's effect on youth culture
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:18 PM   #10
Hawker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
R.I.P. Hawker

lol, clever.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:22 PM   #11
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

any good things to say about Hawker now that he is dead?
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:26 PM   #12
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bada bing
any good things to say about Hawker now that he is dead?

you're a stupid f*cking racist who's going to be banned soon for calling black people monkeys and n*ggers. get lost f*ck head.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:29 PM   #13
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
you're a stupid f*cking racist who's going to be banned soon for calling black people monkeys and n*ggers. get lost f*ck head.

I have no idea if this is true but I love when people respond like this to regular posts.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:34 PM   #14
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=123541&page=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bada bing
disgusting.

What is wrong with these girls? First they go and sleep with these ******s who are not better than cockroaches. Then, they dont use protection. To top it off they dont get an abortion after finding out these monkeys fathered their child? i guess abortion is wrong and sleeping around with every guy isn't?

Old 03-06-2009, 07:41 PM   #15
statman32
NBA Legend

Yah thats bad. What was said in this thread was deserved.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: