Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-07-2009, 12:25 AM   #1
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here
Default Who Is More Important To The ISH Community?

Starface or The girl in the add to the right of the screen from Meet Urban Singles?

I've always wondered who provides more entertainment to the forum but I'll probably take the girl considering she is the only female on ISH.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:26 AM   #2
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Who Is More Important To The ISH Community?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Starface or The girl in the add to the right of the screen from Meet Urban Singles?

I've always wondered who provides more entertainment to the forum but I'll probably take the girl considering she is the only female on ISH.

you forgot J$
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:26 AM   #3
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There's other females on ISH...most have been run off but there's still a few
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:28 AM   #4
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:29 AM   #5
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

Not before we ran a train-
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:31 AM   #6
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I personally think most of them are aliases of male members trying to feel important by pretending to be a girl amongst lonely Kobe fanboys.

Most will never ever get that type of attention.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:32 AM   #7
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I personally think most of them are aliases of male members trying to feel important by pretending to be a girl amongst lonely Kobe fanboys.

"Interminator, this is my friend, Ced. Ced, this is Interminator."
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:33 AM   #8
Attila
National High School Star

Attila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected poster

Not you, thats for sure.
Attila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:35 AM   #9
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila
Not you, thats for sure.
Go choke on your fingers.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:46 AM   #10
Attila

Attila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Go choke on your fingers.

Lame comeback!
Old 03-07-2009, 12:50 AM   #11
Interminator
Banned

Quote:

Lame comeback!
A lame comeback for a lame member.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:51 AM   #12
Attila

Quote:
A lame comeback for a lame member.
At least this lame member doesn't post a thread saying he wants to fuck a 9 year old who has a cancer.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:03 AM   #13
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
At least this lame member doesn't post a thread saying he wants to fuck a 9 year old who has a cancer.

I never said that.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: