Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-07-2009, 04:58 AM   #1
Singing Sam
Banned

Singing Sam has an OK reputation so far
Default Are you a message board poster or a die hard basketball fan?

I think you're not a fan of basketball like Phar. You just want to post on the liveliest message board the internet has to offer. heeee heeee owwwww!
Singing Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:06 AM   #2
JJ81
Good college starter

JJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this board
Default Re: Are you a message board poster or a die hard basketball fan?

Basketball fan.
JJ81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:58 AM   #3
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Other than the OP, this is an interesting question. Seems like the ISH community has become more dynamic. I know everyone in the OTC are basketball fans but there are the posters in teh main B-ball forum who've been posting just as long or even longer than most of the OTC old timers.

I remember on ezboard they tried to set up a OCL but it was a baron desert. OT threads still made the main page.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:10 PM   #4
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Basketball fan, and ISH is the only Message Board that I post in...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:29 PM   #5
JustinJDW

JustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this board

Die Hard B-Ball Fan and Player. Inside Hoops is just where I talk to more Die Hard B-Ball Fans and Players. It's where we join together.
JustinJDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:31 PM   #6
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinJDW
Die Hard B-Ball Fan and Player. Inside Hoops is just where I talk to more Die Hard B-Ball Fans and Players. It's where we join together.

this

seriously my room is consumed with basketball posters, some days i think about how much my life is consumed by basketball. a usual day is get up, watch nba tv, go to school and read basketball articles while i'm there, go to the gym to play for about 3 hours, come home and watch the bulls (or whoevers playing that night), play some NBA 2K9 online, then cuddle up next to my life-sized candace parker plushie and go to sleep. (okay, well maybe not the candace parker plushie part)
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:43 PM   #7
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
this

seriously my room is consumed with basketball posters, some days i think about how much my life is consumed by basketball. a usual day is get up, watch nba tv, go to school and read basketball articles while i'm there, go to the gym to play for about 3 hours, come home and watch the bulls (or whoevers playing that night), play some NBA 2K9 online, then cuddle up next to my life-sized candace parker plushie and go to sleep. (okay, well maybe not the candace parker plushie part)
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:05 PM   #8
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Basketball fan, and ISH is the only Message Board that I post in...

Ditto.
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:27 PM   #9
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's funny, when I first started posting it was just on the NBA and
Bobcats forum, but I was pleasantly surprised to venture into the OTC and see the diverse intellectual range of some posters on a wide variety of subjects. Plus pics of scantily clad women.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:06 PM   #10
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm as big a basketball fan as my life allows me to be these days. I used to be a lot more into it but now I only have time to catch one, maybe 2 full games a week. I think a lotta guys here live by the law that to be die-hard you gotta be a basketball geek and know every team's salaries, know every no-name player from the 80s/90s, see every available game, etc...but i just don't have time for that anymore. So yeah i'm die-hard, but only as much as i can be.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:19 PM   #11
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm a diehard Cavs fan, and that hasn't changed. I've watched the majority of their games this year, and the ones I miss, I usually spend a good deal of time reading up on them. I read the posts here, read the Cleveland Plain Dealer online site, and have even started my own seperate blog.

However...........

For whatever reason, I just can't get into watching random teams play anymore. A few years ago, I would make it a point to catch teams like the Suns and Mavs. Enjoyed the Portland Trail Blazers from earlier on in the decade, too. I'll watch random teams in the playoffs, though. For the season, though, I don't really participate in many NBA forum threads that aren't Cavs related, because I feel like I would just be speaking about something that I read in a box score, which is much different than actually watching something live. I really don't wanna talk out of my @ss lol.

I don't really post on other messageboards. I few I browse, and maybe contribute to once in awhile, but this place is addicting enough.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:19 PM   #12
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

definetly a basketball fan. i never posted on any forums before i became a big basketball fan.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: