Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-08-2009, 05:48 AM   #31
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Food Poisoning, HELP!

have a cup of semen
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 05:51 AM   #32
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

you have to drink baby's tears and the essence of petunia. dragon's tears also work but they're tougher to find.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:53 AM   #33
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
you have to drink baby's tears and the essence of petunia. dragon's tears also work but they're tougher to find.

I don't know why, but I still can't believe your name is Lamar Doom. I still read it as Lamar Odom. I guess I'm in a serious case of denial. Kinda like my childhood.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 05:59 AM   #34
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

it's supposed to be a little word play but don't look too deep. there's no hidden anagram with profound secrets within the subtext. i pronounced playtetris differently in my head for a long time before i realized it was Play Tetris. More of a dr. mario guy myself anyway but that guy seems okay.

edit- your inner child feels a great stillness

Last edited by Lamar Doom : 03-08-2009 at 06:03 AM.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:42 PM   #35
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i've had it a few times. the worst time i had it i was crapping and vomiting at the same time for 6 hrs str8. the bathroom looked like a crime scene when i was done w/ it.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:03 PM   #36
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Ride it out baby

I had some cajun wings from wing stop and was off for about 4 days. Throwing up first day, diarhhea the next and then just couldnt eat greasy sh!t for the next two.

Try eating a sandwich with meat, tomatoes and lettuce. It's not really greasy and it will fill you up. If you feel like you cant eat it, dont.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:07 PM   #37
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This **** is going on strong since Tuesday. Isn't that abnormal???
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:33 PM   #38
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
This **** is going on strong since Tuesday. Isn't that abnormal???
If you have been going strong with the puking/pooping for 5 days straight its probably a good idea to go see your doctor.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:35 PM   #39
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

go to the doctor you cheap ass mofo
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:45 PM   #40
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

no health insurance playa so i'm dropping minimum 5 bills not including prescriptions to see a doctor hence my apprehension
Old 03-08-2009, 01:50 PM   #41
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

what about the ER?
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:54 PM   #42
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
what about the ER?
same deal, but that's what i'm leaning towards.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:02 PM   #43
cpmayo
I airball my layups

cpmayo has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
what about the ER?
isnt the er really expensive if he dosent have health insurance? but ye if better to spen some bucks then die.
cpmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:08 PM   #44
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpmayo
isnt the er really expensive if he dosent have health insurance? but ye if better to spen some bucks then die.
Depending on the visit it's generally around 4 to 6 bills for a standard visit not including cost of medicine, etc. Hospitals are usually cool w/ doing some type of payment rather than paying all up front which I'm trying to avoid.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:08 PM   #45
Basketball Dirk
High school junior varsity star

Basketball Dirk is considered somewhat coolBasketball Dirk is considered somewhat cool

Drink lots of black tea. LOTS of black tea.

Black tea has plant tannins in it that may help kill whatever is going on in your stomach!!!!!
Basketball Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: