Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-08-2009, 12:28 AM   #1
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Satan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgSn0SbQJQI
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:32 AM   #2
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation
Default Re: Satan

If anyone could help me.. I'm looking for the minute of my life I just gave up to look at such a retarded link. Thank you, Mario, you never let me down.
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:33 AM   #3
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InLebronWeTrust
If anyone could help me.. I'm looking for the minute of my life I just gave up to look at such a retarded link. Thank you, Mario, you never let me down.
John Mayer > Jimmy Hendrix

P.S. Still waiting for you to prove me wrong in that thread you told me I was incorrect for stating that Charles Manson never physically killed any1 or did you realize you were a big idiot?
Old 03-08-2009, 12:35 AM   #4
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

Tenacious D v.s Satan
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:37 AM   #5
InLebronWeTrust

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
John Mayer > Jimmy Hendrix

P.S. Still waiting for you to prove me wrong in that thread you told me I was incorrect for stating that Charles Manson never physically killed any1 or did you realize you were a big idiot?

Yeah i never said he was better you illiterate mother fukcer. I was naming great guitarists at the time.

Yeah, I'm an idiot.. Idiots actually pick up a book once in a while. In Vincent Bugliosi's book Helter Skelter, it is alleged that Manson killed a motorcycle gang member and buried his body out in the desert, but he has never been charged with killing anybody.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:41 AM   #6
InLebronWeTrust

I'll take his word for it rather then you, sir Marlo Stanfield equipped with Downs Syndrome.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:43 AM   #7
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Yeah i never said he was better you illiterate mother fukcer. I was naming great guitarists at the time.

Yeah, I'm an idiot.. Idiots actually pick up a book once in a while. In Vincent Bugliosi's book Helter Skelter, it is alleged that Manson killed a motorcycle gang member and buried his body out in the desert, but he has never been charged with killing anybody.
Sorry isn't this when you're supposed to remind everyone how "you do know what you're talking about". LOL, hard to take some1 seriously that loves a band that got played out in High School.

It was alleged, OMGZ IT MUST BE TRUTH THENZ!!!

Hell, some1 could allege that you are cool and we all know the truth behind that.

Last edited by MarloStanfield : 03-08-2009 at 12:45 AM.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:46 AM   #8
InLebronWeTrust

Quote:
Sorry isn't this when you're supposed to remind everyone how "you do know what you're talking about". LOL, hard to take some1 seriously that got played out in High School.

It was alleged, OMGZ IT MUST BE TRUTH THENZ!!!

Hell, some1 could allege that you are cool and we all know the truth behind that.

It's hard to even converse with you to be honest. You type on here like you're a fukcing 2nd grader. If I wanna talk to my sister, I'll sign on AIM. What does your first paragraph even mean? And how do you know anymore then the author of that book? Maybe you were friends with Sir Charles?

"some1 could allege"? You have to be retarded. End this thread please Lord.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:46 AM   #9
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I like that song, but here's the REAL Satan.......

andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:51 AM   #10
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
It's hard to even converse with you to be honest. You type on here like you're a fukcing 2nd grader. If I wanna talk to my sister, I'll sign on AIM. What does your first paragraph even mean? And how do you know anymore then the author of that book? Maybe you were friends with Sir Charles?

"some1 could allege"? You have to be retarded. End this thread please Lord.
You're the one that's buthurt and feels the need to come in here to converse with me, lol.

Go talk to your sister than. You've failed to provide proof other than speculation regarding Manson. Good job, you'd make a great lawyer.

This is the internetz dumb dumb, and even though I may not always make sense I've never sourced Rolling Stone when justifying that John Mayer is a great guitarist (most retarded thing I've ever seen).

BTW RATM sux and if you are over the age of 19 and still listening to them, sorry.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:55 AM   #11
InLebronWeTrust

Quote:
You're the one that's buthurt and feels the need to come in here to converse with me, lol.

Go talk to your sister than. You've failed to provide proof other than speculation regarding Manson. Good job, you'd make a great lawyer.

This is the internetz dumb dumb, and even though I may not always make sense I've never sourced Rolling Stone when justifying that John Mayer is a great guitarist (most retarded thing I've ever seen).

BTW RATM sux and if you are over the age of 19 and still listening to them, sorry.

Well Marlo. One, sweet name by the way. Your mom must love you a lot.

Furthermore, John Mayer is nasty. You need to drop that though.. I can use the Rolling Stone reference all I want. I don't agree with it's ratings, but he definitely is a top 100 guitarist of all-time and if you disagree, well you just don't know anything about the instrument, which I'm sure you don't. I've failed to provide proof? What's your proof there seabass? Perish, you uneducated waste of semen.

"You're the one that's buthurt" - May God have mercy on your soul.

Am I on punk'd, or am I really talking to an immigrant straight out of Calcutta?
Old 03-08-2009, 12:56 AM   #12
InLebronWeTrust

.. and Rage is sick. There's no arguing that.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:02 AM   #13
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Well Marlo. One, sweet name by the way. Your mom must love you a lot.

Furthermore, John Mayer is nasty. You need to drop that though.. I can use the Rolling Stone reference all I want. I don't agree with it's ratings, but he definitely is a top 100 guitarist of all-time and if you disagree, well you just don't know anything about the instrument, which I'm sure you don't. I've failed to provide proof? What's your proof there seabass? Perish, you uneducated waste of semen.

"You're the one that's buthurt" - May God have mercy on your soul.

Am I on punk'd, or am I really talking to an immigrant straight out of Calcutta?
Nice 1, please tell me you're still in middle school.

You're mother must be a darling for naming you InLeBronWeTrust.

Didn't you already get embarrassed enough in your John Mayer thread?

Let's see, things we've learned about you:

You think Mayer>Hendrix

Your favorite band is what angry 15 year olds listen to when they're trying to blow off steam.

You avidly read Rolling Stone Magazine and consider it gospel.

Last edited by MarloStanfield : 03-08-2009 at 01:07 AM.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:02 AM   #14
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
.. and Rage is sick. There's no arguing that.
yeah they are so sick mangggg, the coolest kids in 9th grade wear their tee shirtz dude
Old 03-08-2009, 01:05 AM   #15
InLebronWeTrust

Quote:
Nice 1, please tell me you're still in middle.

You're mother must be a darling for name you InLeBronWeTrust. That is my actual name, yes. I'm not happy about it. I actually killed her.

Didn't you already get embarrassed enough in your John Mayer thread? Nope. I was never embarassed actually.

Let's see, things we've learned about you:

You think Mayer>Hendrix Find where i said that and I'll suck you sideways.

Your favorite band is what angry 15 year olds listen to when they're trying to blow off steam. Hmmm... Go to my top 3 RATM songs thread and see how many of those people are 15 year olds. I'm not gonna even take that seriously? What do you listen to, Hanson? But seriously, what is excellent music to you fudgepacker.

You avidly read Rolling Stone Magazine and consider it gospel.
Nope, I really don't. I couldn't tell you who has been on the front of any of the past 79 issues. Jump out of a redwood.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: