Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-08-2009, 02:40 AM   #1
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation
Default Another Gay advice thread....

Theres a girl that I wanted about two years ago.. I figured at some point it wasn't gonna happen so I gave up... a year later one of my buddies nails her and they start dating..

About 5 months ago they break up... tonight is the second night I see her since and I get with her.. a bunch of my friends see us leaving together... I try to play it off like it was all her.. I tell them I'm just going home.. but they know... they all say, "man, just go for it"... and I do.. and I succeed...

What do I do about my friend? Should I tell him? It seemed like such a great idea at the time and its only about a half hour later now and I'm stuck.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:42 AM   #2
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Another Gay advice thread....

do you feel a real attraction to this girl relationship-wise or do you just see her as a quick hook-up?
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:43 AM   #3
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yeah just tell him, that type of **** doesn't matter 6 months from now
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:43 AM   #4
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Before my friend went out with her I felt like she was the kinda girl I could date..

and now I can't see that happening just cuz of him.. but if I were to imagine him out of the picture I could still see it.. it's just the thought of one of my good buddies disapproving that kills me.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:44 AM   #5
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the gay advice is break the news to your friend by having sex with him too
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:45 AM   #6
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

and dude it also really depends on how they broke up and how close you are to the friend. if it broke up because she was a total ***** to him and did some messed up stuff then you should probably take that into consideration before getting into a relationship with her.

on the other hand, if they just mutually broke it off and aren't on bad terms, then it should be okay in my opinion
Old 03-08-2009, 02:46 AM   #7
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
Before my friend went out with her I felt like she was the kinda girl I could date..

and now I can't see that happening just cuz of him.. but if I were to imagine him out of the picture I could still see it.. it's just the thought of one of my good buddies disapproving that kills me.
It'd be a big deal if it was the dudes wife or some ****. They only dated for 7 months or so? Just be up front with yer dude but if you're into her, go for it.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:48 AM   #8
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Thanks guys.

I appreciate what you're all saying, but we live in a pretty small place where everyone knows everyone else, so it just makes every little thing a lot more complicated.

I guess I should probably just tell my buddy what happened and see where it goes from there. He's half my size so the worst that will happen is he gets mad and I just step on him haha
Old 03-08-2009, 02:56 AM   #9
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

haha good luck dude, i agree with marlo. if you really like her then it's always worth a shot. hopefully you won't lose a friendship out of it, but if he gets that upset over this then he probably isn't much of a friend anyway
Old 03-08-2009, 03:24 AM   #10
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
Theres a girl that I wanted about two years ago.. I figured at some point it wasn't gonna happen so I gave up... a year later one of my buddies nails her and they start dating..

About 5 months ago they break up... tonight is the second night I see her since and I get with her.. a bunch of my friends see us leaving together... I try to play it off like it was all her.. I tell them I'm just going home.. but they know... they all say, "man, just go for it"... and I do.. and I succeed...

What do I do about my friend? Should I tell him? It seemed like such a great idea at the time and its only about a half hour later now and I'm stuck.

your friend should be down for the cause. If he isn't call him out, the rest of your boys will take your side.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:35 AM   #11
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
the gay advice is break the news to your friend by having sex with him too
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:26 PM   #12
blasian
The Afrocentric Asian

blasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation here

Lol, you don't care about advice. You just wanted to brag about boning a female. Nonetheles I give you e-props.
blasian is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: