Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-08-2009, 07:00 AM   #1
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default do you prefer women with long or short hair?

if everything else was equal, what style do you prefer?

we could ask tony parker to start with...

http://images.google.com/url?source=...PIrNA0pbyM67jA
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:36 AM   #2
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: do you prefer women with long or short hair?

These things always greatly depend on the girl.

If you make me choose, I'm a sucker for long hair tied up like a twist or a ponytail. If done with class.

I like bangs too.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:41 AM   #3
shawbryant
To be better

shawbryant is a pretty well-respected postershawbryant is a pretty well-respected postershawbryant is a pretty well-respected poster

Honestly I prefer long hair girls. And I would give a girl with long hair 1 more points than the same girl with short hair,points on a scale 10.
shawbryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:42 AM   #4
WhySoInsecure?
ILL WILL RUNS NYC

WhySoInsecure? is considered somewhat coolWhySoInsecure? is considered somewhat cool

i prefer them shaved or at least neatly trimmed
WhySoInsecure? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:06 AM   #5
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
These things always greatly depend on the girl.

I agree. It just depends on whether I find them attractive or not and I don't prefer one over the other. I will say I do trend towards longer haired women because I just seem to find more good looking women that prefer long hair.

Actually, here's a good example.... when I was engaged, my fiance had long hair, down to her ass. She wanted to cut it and go for a new look or something, I don't know. I went with her to the hair place. I think I was getting mine done as well. This place had booths setup, which in my experience isn't all that normal. Most places have a chair and at the most they have a little divider.

Anyways, so I decided to get my hair cut as well, so I was in the booth with her, sitting on a stool in the corner. The girl cutting my fiance's hair called another chick into the booth for a consult, or to ask an opinion or maybe it was just commenting on my chick's hair, I don't remember.

What I do remember is the 2nd girl that came in took one look at me and started yelling at me. She was like, "What are you doing here? Are you hawking her? If she wants to cut her hair, it's none of your damn business!" The chick automatically assumed that I was in there because I was upset my girlfriend decided to cut her hair. I honestly didn't care.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:54 AM   #6
krayziejcs
I airball my layups

krayziejcs has an OK reputation so far

Long Hair
krayziejcs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:12 AM   #7
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Don't matter to me!
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:51 AM   #8
Maniak
Warm Winds

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I usually like girls with long, straight hair. Im not that much a fan of ponytails and all that, although on some it can look good.

I dont really dig short hair, at all, usually all of those girls arent my type....
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:54 AM   #9
GMW
Local High School Star

GMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation here

long please.
GMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:08 PM   #10
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It depends on the girl. Some girls look better with long hair and some look better with short hair.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:24 PM   #11
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

long and straight
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:32 PM   #12
Lone Laker
Serious playground baller

Lone Laker has an OK reputation so far

Long, dark hair.
Lone Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:10 PM   #13
martinas23
Serious playground baller

martinas23 has decent reputationmartinas23 has decent reputation

martinas23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:40 PM   #14
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolPete
long and straight

Yes sirrrrr
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:42 PM   #15
vitamink420
Decent playground baller

vitamink420 has an OK reputation so far

I prefer long hair but there's some hot chicks with short hair out there.
vitamink420 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: