Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-01-2006, 03:14 PM   #1
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster
Default BREAKING NEWS: Mario Williams gets his 1st sack!!!

FINALLY!! The whole stadium damn near blew up like it was a sack during the last play of the Super Bowl. Not to mention how hilarious it was seeing that big mofo jump around all happy like a little girl.

Please Mario, don't let this be your only sack this year.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 03:15 PM   #2
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

houston still sux...
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 03:17 PM   #3
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

Watch in the post-game interview he'll claim he's better then Peppers or Freeney.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 03:18 PM   #4
Timbia Batuka
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Timbia Batuka has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by West-Side
Watch in the post-game interview he'll claim he's better then Peppers or Freeney.
he wishes.
Timbia Batuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 03:18 PM   #5
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Worst pick, well in a long time. It would be a horrible pick even if you didn't consider they passed on Reggie Bush.

How do you pass on Reggie Bush for a guy who got 80% of his sacks in like 3 games against AWFUL opponents.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 03:21 PM   #6
Timbia Batuka
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Timbia Batuka has an OK reputation so far

Should have traded it obviously, they could have got Mario at #5.

And maybe DD would still be here to carry the team.
Timbia Batuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 03:21 PM   #7
miles berg
MFFL

miles berg is considered somewhat coolmiles berg is considered somewhat cool

That is one more sack than Reggie Bush has TDs.
miles berg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 03:22 PM   #8
West-Side
Decent college freshman

Quote:
That is one more sack than Reggie Bush has TDs.

So he has 4 tackles and 1 sack on the year?
Old 10-01-2006, 03:24 PM   #9
miles berg
MFFL

I mean, where would Houston be without Reggie Bush's 10 carries for 23 yards and 2.3 ypc average? I dont know how they exist.

Houston messed up passing up Vince Young, who already has 2 TDs in the NFL, but Reggie Bush and his averaged 3.7 ypc so far in his 1st 3 games, 2.3 today.

Not exactly putting up pro bowl numbers out there in New Orleans.
Old 10-01-2006, 03:25 PM   #10
miles berg
MFFL

I think Houston should have taken, in order:

1. Vince Young
2. DMarcus Brickshaw
3. Mario Williams
4. Traded it

Bush has shown nothing so far to even make you think twice about passing him.
Old 10-01-2006, 03:25 PM   #11
Ryan Bowen
Decent playground baller

Ryan Bowen has decent reputationRyan Bowen has decent reputation

Superbowl here we come!
Ryan Bowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 03:34 PM   #12
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

Sidenote, My Phins are terrible,

*asterisk on the sack too, it came againist the Phins offensive line. LOL..
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 03:35 PM   #13
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by miles berg
I mean, where would Houston be without Reggie Bush's 10 carries for 23 yards and 2.3 ypc average? I dont know how they exist.

Houston messed up passing up Vince Young, who already has 2 TDs in the NFL, but Reggie Bush and his averaged 3.7 ypc so far in his 1st 3 games, 2.3 today.

Not exactly putting up pro bowl numbers out there in New Orleans.

Yeah, cos he doesn't return kicks and catch passes either does he?

So far he has like 310 yards in 3 games? For a rookie on a team like thee saints that's pretty damn good.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 03:37 PM   #14
West-Side
Decent college freshman

Reggie has 70+ total yards against a very good defensive team...DeAngelo Williams has 4 carries for 46 yards and 9 receiving yards so far...and we got him at the 27th pick.
Old 10-01-2006, 03:41 PM   #15
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Texans dont need Reggue Bush they got a proven 1,000yd rusher in Dominick Davis! Plus Wali Lundy, they are really high on him. Wait there is another RB. There was 3 of them I say. All 3 (please help me with the 3rd) means you dont need Reggie Bush!

*meanwhile Ron Dayne is the leading rusher for the Texas*

Ron Dayne? Ron Dayne? Who needs Bush we got the Great Dayne!

I love how the argument for not drafting Reggie blew up in peoples faces. But Super Mario is Julius Peppers. A freak. You dont pass up primere pass rushers.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: