Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-09-2009, 03:37 PM   #16
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What if you saw someone posting on ISH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Some friends know that I post on ISH (and frequently make fun of me for my 13,000 posts), and I got a call one day from one of them telling me that there was somebody sitting right next to her in the library surfing Insidehoops. I asked her what the username was, but it was something stupid like "ballin4life" or "i<3Kobe". lol

PLEASE POST ENLARGED VERSION OF YOUR AVATAR ASAP
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:40 PM   #17
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Would you go up to them and ask them their UserName? I'm posting this from a student lounge and I'm surrounded by other people, I think it would freak me out if someone came up and saw Welcome, Randy. up in the corner and was like, "Oh, so you're Randy................... Will you rep me?"

I would walk past them and try to look at their username.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:41 PM   #18
PK3434
Good Golly!

PK3434 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I've got a few high school kids that I coached in middle school who post here. They can probably tell who I am, but I'm not sure who they are.

There was a weird post in the HS/College forum about a kid who was at a HS game in Connecticut where a kid tore down a backboard, and I was at the same game. I posted that, and of coarse twelve other people claimed to have been there, but I actually was.

Do you coach? I coach in CT...and I wasn't at that game, but I am familiar with that player.
PK3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:42 PM   #19
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
PLEASE POST ENLARGED VERSION OF YOUR AVATAR ASAP
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...7&postcount=38

I'll probably be changing it pretty soon
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:43 PM   #20
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
I would walk past them and try to look at their username.

Don't walk past them. Just stand right behind them and stare. Inch closer and closer, until you are resting your chin on their shoulder as they type. That, or get close enough to them and just start tapping them on the shoulder repeatedly.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:44 PM   #21
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...7&postcount=38

I'll probably be changing it pretty soon

I don't really get it but it still made me

Brenda Fricker ****in' pigeon lady
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:46 PM   #22
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol, any lady who teaches that little Culkin queer a lesson has my respect. Although a better ending would have had her setting the birds on him, Hitchcock style.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:53 PM   #23
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

I would introduce myself and then ask them to rep me.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:55 PM   #24
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Chocolate
I would introduce myself and then ask them to rep me.

Hey what's up WC, long time no see!

How's life, how's modeling?
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:55 PM   #25
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Don't walk past them. Just stand right behind them and stare. Inch closer and closer, until you are resting your chin on their shoulder as they type. That, or get close enough to them and just start tapping them on the shoulder repeatedly.

LOL. They would think I'm creepy.

Hmm....I can picture myself doing that. I should consider it just for the lulz. Thanks. =D
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:01 PM   #26
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would tap them on the shoulder and say "This is how I know you're a fucking moron."

Mathius
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:02 PM   #27
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Hey what's up WC, long time no see!

How's life, how's modeling?

I didn't think I was gone that long, but whatever. I'm alright. I don't model, at least not yet. I'm preparing to move probably over the summer, so I have to see where exactly I'm moving.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:05 PM   #28
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Stupid is as stupid does DoofusBall

And a bird in the hand shits all over you.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:06 PM   #29
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i'd ask "why arent you a cavs fan?"
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:18 PM   #30
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
if i recognized some1 i'd just go and introduce myself to them unless it was a poster i didn't care for i'd probably just proceed to humiliate them and then take pictures of them right after the fact and post them here immediately.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: