Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-09-2009, 04:20 PM   #31
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What if you saw someone posting on ISH?

1 word: Handjob.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:20 PM   #32
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
(and frequently make fun of me for my 13,000 posts)

my 13,000 > your 13,000
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:20 PM   #33
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
if i recognized some1 i'd just go and introduce myself to them unless it was a poster i didn't care for i'd probably just proceed to humiliate them and then take pictures of them right after the fact and post them here immediately.
i'd go find their myspace/facebook pics also and post them on here
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:23 PM   #34
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Hey why are you being such a bonehead and typing in perfect grammar but saying nothing except for intending to depart into a different area lol?
You need to chill.

You continue to insult perfectly good posters.

Go to the NBA forum and call out the boneheads there, not the good guys here.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:28 PM   #35
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
I DoNT NeED To Do Sh!T I DoNT WATcH PhAGSkETBaLL wuT A Laym SpOrt WhITE ChOColate Is an imbecile and so r u lol go be dumb somewhere else
You belong in the NBA forum today, brosof.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:46 PM   #36
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If I saw lebron23 I'd hand him a English dictionary.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:59 PM   #37
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll make love to him/her then proceed to make a gif out of it.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:02 PM   #38
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
I'll make love to him/her then proceed to make a gif out of it.
"Make love"

Beautiful.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:54 PM   #39
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
You need to chill.

You continue to insult perfectly good posters.

Go to the NBA forum and call out the boneheads there, not the good guys here.

Are we off our meds today?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:58 PM   #40
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I remember Handle the Rock was always bragging about playing with Nick Calathes in high school so when a kid at the Outer Banks this summer made the same claim I was a little curious as to whether or not it was him. I felt to awkward to actually ask though.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:58 PM   #41
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
PLEASE POST ENLARGED VERSION OF YOUR AVATAR ASAP

I think you love everything I make.
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:58 PM   #42
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
he'd tell u to use it one last time b4 he takes it
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:01 PM   #43
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
1 word: Handjob.

Quote:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...7&postcount=38

I'll probably be changing it pretty soon

Sad. But it was fun while it lasted.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:03 PM   #44
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Sad. But it was fun while it lasted.
Sorry. We had a good run, but we got stuck in a rut, anybody can see that. I can't keep running on this treadmill. Plus I have a new friend now, and he makes me laugh.

Still friends?
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:05 PM   #45
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

Quote:
Sorry. We had a good run, but we got stuck in a rut, anybody can see that. I can't keep running on this treadmill. Plus I have a new friend now, and he makes me laugh.

Still friends?

Benefits?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: