Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-09-2009, 06:07 PM   #46
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What if you saw someone posting on ISH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisAirness
Benefits?
Do you mind if, uhh, "he" (<---) watches?
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:08 PM   #47
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Do you mind if, uhh, "he" (<---) watches?

He's got those crazy eyes...

I'm so in.
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:10 PM   #48
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisAirness
He's got those crazy eyes...

I'm so in.
I caught the end of Clerks II last night, just in time for Randall's speech. Needless to say that **** had me near tears.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:14 PM   #49
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

How the hell do you have 13000 posts and I dont know who you are?
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:15 PM   #50
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
I caught the end of Clerks II last night, just in time for Randall's speech. Needless to say that **** had me near tears.

It's beautiful, isn't it?

I saw Jason Mewes at Mid-Ohio-Con. Awesome. Autograph and everything.

Then a week later... I saw his penis in "Zack and Miri."
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:15 PM   #51
~LA's fine$t~
WIF Champion

~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here

My fiance thinks I'm a loser for posting on ISH a lot. But **** it, I'm a student and I have a part time job, leaving in a new country and not knowing many people. I don't got money to go out places so I just chill at home, play video games, study, have sex and post on ISH. My 4 essentials to life at this moment.

I enjoy posting here.
~LA's fine$t~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:29 PM   #52
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
I can't believe that I'm 21 years old and I am apparently completely out of touch with teenage slang. What in the hell does "what you sayin" mean?

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:03 PM   #53
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
You dont know RidonKs?
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:13 PM   #54
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK3434
Do you coach? I coach in CT...and I wasn't at that game, but I am familiar with that player.

I was coaching in the CYO leagues until last year, middle school, but I'm still around a lot of basketball. Where are you at?
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:15 PM   #55
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Are we off our meds today?
What?

I was taking up for you.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:17 PM   #56
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
wtf?
Old 03-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #57
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Really?
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:33 PM   #58
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
What?

I was taking up for you.

I was referring to J$.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:35 PM   #59
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I was referring to J$.
I thought you were, it's just that you quoted me, so I got confused...
Old 03-09-2009, 08:41 PM   #60
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

that'd be scary..I'd probably ask for there username.. but no one in my school goes on ish.
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: