Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-09-2009, 09:19 PM   #61
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What if you saw someone posting on ISH?

I doubt I would mention it to someone if I saw it. An arranged meeting at a sporting event or in public is different but an impromptu meeting would be a little too weird for me.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:05 AM   #62
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Did I strike a nerve with J$?
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:20 AM   #63
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Chocolate
Did I strike a nerve with J$?

A lot of us did.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:20 AM   #64
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd ask if they wanted my autograph.

Or if I walked by and saw them posting a Kobe/LeBron thread, or Iverson is a cancer, or Kobe/MJ, or anything that we clearly have enough of already, I wouldn't hesitate to slap them in the mouth. I would encourage you all to do the same.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:51 AM   #65
dawsey6
/thread

dawsey6 has decent reputationdawsey6 has decent reputation

I've wondered this a few times myself, because I know there are a quite a few notable posters here from Boston. I suppose I'd start some small talk and play dumb like, "Wait, is that a forum for basketball?" blah blah, and then as I walk away say something like, "Oh, and ask hotsizzle if he's got my PM."
dawsey6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:15 AM   #66
d-_-b
Look Of Dissaproval

d-_-b has decent reputationd-_-b has decent reputation

Actually, i got introduced to ISH by someone posting on it sitting by me in the library at UW, for a while i was a lurker because I never had the time, but since my next quarters look to be relatively easy i decided to make an account.
d-_-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:28 AM   #67
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsey6
then as I walk away say something like, "Oh, and ask hotsizzle if he's got my PM."

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:34 AM   #68
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster

I dont think I would do anyting other than peek at their monitirs for a username... If I found that out I would prolly pay more attention to their post and find out whther the person is an idiiot or an intellect
Gunnin4HoLeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:35 AM   #69
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm almost at 10k. The next time I go to the library to print out a document, I'll be sure to make that famous post from there. when it says "posts: 10,000" next to my name, at the top of my lungs, I'll yell out........

YES!

Here's hoping to a simutaneous "congratulations mlh!" from all the other library patrons, who are all of course also on ish at the same time.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:45 PM   #70
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-_-b
Actually, i got introduced to ISH by someone posting on it sitting by me in the library at UW, for a while i was a lurker because I never had the time, but since my next quarters look to be relatively easy i decided to make an account.

thats a nice figure
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:14 PM   #71
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I'm almost at 10k. The next time I go to the library to print out a document, I'll be sure to make that famous post from there. when it says "posts: 10,000" next to my name, at the top of my lungs, I'll yell out........

YES!

Here's hoping to a simutaneous "congratulations mlh!" from all the other library patrons, who are all of course also on ish at the same time.

I'll drive out to Pittsburgh and when you shout out "YES!" i'll take that as my cue to start a slow-clap.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:33 PM   #72
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-_-b

Yeah, same here (except not UW, of course).
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: