Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-09-2009, 11:06 PM   #1
Knuck the Ficks
Come touch it, Dave

Default KFC workers in New Hampshire are retarded

http://www.wmur.com/news/18803151/detail.html

A Hazmat call to a Manchester Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant was determined to have been sparked by a hoax call, police said.

Firefighters were called to the restaurant on Hooksett Road because employees reported eye and skin irritation from a fire extinguisher. When emergency crews arrived, they found three employees disrobed outside of the building.

The employees told police that the restaurant got a call from someone claiming to be from corporate headquarters who asked them to test their fire suppression system. When they did and reported that they had chemicals from the extinguisher on their clothes, the caller told them they needed to take their clothes off.

The workers said they became suspicious when the caller then told them to urinate on each other.

Two officers were sent to a hospital for treatment from being exposed to chemicals inside the building, and two employees were also treated at a hospital. The third employee refused treatment.

Police said they are investigating the incident as a criminal matter. The restaurant was closed until health officials could determine that it was safe to re-open. KFC released a statement saying it was cooperating with the investigation.

Knuck the Ficks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:07 PM   #2
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Default Re: KFC workers in New Hampshire are retarded

Quote:
The workers said they became suspicious when the caller then told them to urinate on each other.

Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:11 PM   #3
JtotheIzzo
OOOHWEE Cleveland!!!

live free or die
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:12 PM   #4
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

LOL... i dont get why the 2 offficers were treated tho
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:16 PM   #5
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

I would have started pissing on the guy next to me.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:25 AM   #6
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

At least they were more intelligent than that stupid b!tch in McDonalds who gave head because she was told to over the phone by a fake cop.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:46 AM   #7
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
At least they were more intelligent than that stupid b!tch in McDonalds who gave head because she was told to over the phone by a fake cop.

That was retarded and so was the supervisor who was there and let her BF join in
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:50 AM   #8
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

What dumbasses, seriously.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:23 AM   #9
Knuck the Ficks
Come touch it, Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
For those who don't know about the incident Showtime is referring to check this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strip_s...rank_call_scam

Some people are really fucking stupid.
Knuck the Ficks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:36 PM   #10
easydoesit
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuck the Ficks
For those who don't know about the incident Showtime is referring to check this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strip_s...rank_call_scam

Some people are really fucking stupid.

If you are referring to the girl who was sexually assaulted by some sicko than you are just wrong.

The idiot is the guy that got tricked into thinking he had the cops on phone, figured this gave him some huge degree of power and used it to molest an 18 year old. He got 5 years in jail.

It wasn't a stupid girl who got tricked into giving someone head
easydoesit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:59 PM   #11
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by easydoesit
If you are referring to the girl who was sexually assaulted by some sicko than you are just wrong.

The idiot is the guy that got tricked into thinking he had the cops on phone, figured this gave him some huge degree of power and used it to molest an 18 year old. He got 5 years in jail.

It wasn't a stupid girl who got tricked into giving someone head

The girl is an idiot. How can anyone honestly believe that the police have the power to force civilians suspected of crimes to have oral sex?

If I was under police suspicion, I'd wait until the police handled me themselves instead of through some proxy.

This is just another example of an American population that is uneducated in regards to their civil liberties.
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:03 PM   #12
easydoesit
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by airchibundo507
The girl is an idiot. How can anyone honestly believe that the police have the power to force civilians suspected of crimes to have oral sex?

If I was under police suspicion, I'd wait until the police handled me themselves instead of through some proxy.

This is just another example of an American population that is uneducated in regards to their civil liberties.

No, its an example of a superior abusing his power. She never consented, she was coerced.

You are so quick to blame the victim, but have nothing to say of the who assaulted her.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:18 PM   #13
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

Quote:
No, its an example of a superior abusing his power. She never consented, she was coerced.

You are so quick to blame the victim, but have nothing to say of the who assaulted her.

A superior abusing their power? The "so-called" superior was using their power through another person; that alone should've suggested that the accusation and search weren't legitimate.

The police stated that they were on their way. Anybody with common sense would've waited for the police to arrive before allowing a search to be conducted (without taking police search & seizure limitations into consideration) . Am I blaming the victim? Not exactly. I'm just questioning how gullible she is, as well as how oblivious she is to the justice system.

I could reasonably bring myself to believe that she was coerced into coming into the office and taking off articles of her clothing. But oral sex? Crawling on all fours naked while allowing yourself to be slapped on the butt repeatedly? You have got to be kidding me.

Last edited by airchibundo507 : 03-10-2009 at 07:22 PM.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:32 PM   #14
easydoesit
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by airchibundo507
A superior abusing their power? The "so-called" superior was using their power through another person; that alone should've suggested that the accusation and search weren't legitimate.

The police stated that they were on their way. Anybody with common sense would've waited for the police to arrive before allowing a search to be conducted (without taking police search & seizure limitations into consideration) . Am I blaming the victim? Not exactly. I'm just questioning how gullible she is, as well as how oblivious she is to the justice system.

I could reasonably bring myself to believe that she was coerced into coming into the office and taking off articles of her clothing. But oral sex? Crawling on all fours naked while allowing yourself to be slapped on the butt repeatedly? You have got to be kidding me.

Its not like she just immediately starting doing all the degrading sexual acts when they first mentioned the cops.

First, the authority figure was not just the cops but also the supervisor. As it was her supervisor who first took her cellphone and and car keys.

Second she was confined (read trapped) in a small room for over two hours with a man much bigger than her who had authority granted to him.

Saying its her fault because she should have put herself in that position is EXACTLY blaming the victim. And saying she is stupid and was tricked ignores the facts. She was not tricked, her manager and manager;s fiancee were tricked. She was trapped in a small room with no phone and no keys, by her boss and her bosses husband, and sexual assaulted for two hours.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:42 PM   #15
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

Quote:
Its not like she just immediately starting doing all the degrading sexual acts when they first mentioned the cops.

First, the authority figure was not just the cops but also the supervisor. As it was her supervisor who first took her cellphone and and car keys.

Second she was confined (read trapped) in a small room for over two hours with a man much bigger than her who had authority granted to him.

Saying its her fault because she should have put herself in that position is EXACTLY blaming the victim. And saying she is stupid and was tricked ignores the facts. She was not tricked, her manager and manager;s fiancee were tricked. She was trapped in a small room with no phone and no keys, by her boss and her bosses husband, and sexual assaulted for two hours.

People are going to take advantage of you when you have a limited understanding of your rights.

It's not like her manager's fianceé actually used force when ordering her around. The article didn't disclose such information.

I honestly don't understand how you can defend a girl who thinks that the police can force her to give a *******.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: