Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-10-2009, 08:19 PM   #16
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: KFC workers in New Hampshire are retarded

LOL! what ****ing dumbasses.
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:31 PM   #17
easydoesit
I airball my layups

easydoesit has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by airchibundo507
People are going to take advantage of you when you have a limited understanding of your rights.

It's not like her manager's fianceť actually used force when ordering her around. The article didn't disclose such information.

I honestly don't understand how you can defend a girl who thinks that the police can force her to give a *******.

She was not tricked. Her knowledge of civil liberties is irrelevant. She was forced by an idiot/pervert who was (willfully) tricked.

Its not the use of force, its the implicit or explicit threat of force which was certainly there.
easydoesit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:40 PM   #18
Knuck the Ficks
Come touch it, Dave

Knuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by easydoesit
She was not tricked. Her knowledge of civil liberties is irrelevant. She was forced by an idiot/pervert who was (willfully) tricked.

Its not the use of force, its the implicit or explicit threat of force which was certainly there.
Hi, I'm from your local police station. Can you log off the computer, go into the next room and give oral sex to the dog?

(Did you do it? Why not?)
Knuck the Ficks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:49 PM   #19
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

The manager's fianceť did not physically force her to do anything (from what we know); the only power he had over her was the authority given by the police. If she would've had the smallest amount of rational thinking, she would've been able to understand that police officers don't have the power to force ANYBODY to give oral sex.

Is it really that difficult to understand??? What the hell does giving oral sex have to do with a search and seizure?

You can't possibly be this dense.

LMAO...her civil liberties are irrelevant?

BTW...I'm a police officer. Get naked and wait until I get to your house with my handcuffs in thirty minutes. That's an order. Don't worry...it's perfectly legal.

Quote:

You're speaking out of your arse.

I'm done with this thread.
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:52 PM   #20
Knuck the Ficks
Come touch it, Dave

Knuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected poster

Wait, he actually logged off. Do you think he took it seriously when I told him to go and blow the dog?
Old 03-10-2009, 09:08 PM   #21
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuck the Ficks
For those who don't know about the incident Showtime is referring to check this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strip_s...rank_call_scam

Some people are really fucking stupid.

The caller was a corrections officer for a private firm with delusions of grandeur and fantasies of being a cop. Nice.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:10 PM   #22
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wow, I never heard about that McD's thing. I would like to punch that restaurant manager and her husband in the face.

WAIT, THE MANAGER ENDED UP MAKING OVER A MILLION BUCKS BECAUSE OF THIS?

Last edited by johndeeregreen : 03-10-2009 at 09:21 PM.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:44 PM   #23
easydoesit
I airball my layups

easydoesit has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuck the Ficks
Hi, I'm from your local police station. Can you log off the computer, go into the next room and give oral sex to the dog?

(Did you do it? Why not?)

That's weak. She did not have a choice in what she did. She was not given a choice. She was trapped in a room with no phone, by a man much bigger than her. He was tricked not her.

She was not tricked, she was forced.

Go watch the video. After you do, it will be much more difficult to blame the girl.

I take that back. KDnt watch the original as its not fair to the girl. Watch this edited veresion which provides context. She clearly knew what was going was wrong, but again she was trapped.

http://www.xomba.com/watch_louise_og...d_it_elsewhere

Last edited by easydoesit : 03-10-2009 at 09:51 PM.
easydoesit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:47 PM   #24
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
WAIT, THE MANAGER ENDED UP MAKING OVER A MILLION BUCKS BECAUSE OF THIS?

America, **** yeah!

No one's gotten any money (yet) though, at least according to the Wiki. Wrapped up in appeals.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:54 PM   #25
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

She wasn't forced to do anything. She was TOLD to suck him off, and she complied because she was ignorant. Being forced, and being stupid, are two different things. I don't care if she was intimidated, because the very reason she was intimidated was because of her stupidity. She thought the cops were legit. She thought what they said was legit. Because of that (being stupid), she was intimidated by her situation. Because she was intimidated, she complied. If she wasn't stupid, she wouldn't have been intimidated, and wouldn't have done anything. Intimidation was a direct result of her stupidity, which allowed herself to be put into that position in the first place, which resulted in her complicity.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:59 PM   #26
Knuck the Ficks
Come touch it, Dave

Quote:
Go watch the video. After you do, it will be much more difficult to blame the girl.

I watched it. I jerked off.

I think I'll watch it again.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: