Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-10-2009, 05:38 PM   #31
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Brit Spears during concert: "My p*ss* is handing out"

LOL! wow. she's a ****ing dumbass <.<
don't wear those costumes then.
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:57 PM   #32
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:21 PM   #33
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

I've already seen her ***** hanging out. She can't do a shave job for ****.
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:27 PM   #34
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ok is there a way to insert a link to a website on here but like change the text? like change it to some random text but when u click it, it goes to the website, do any of yall know how to do that on here?
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:29 PM   #35
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
ok is there a way to insert a link to a website on here but like change the text? like change it to some random text but when u click it, it goes to the website, do any of yall know how to do that on here?

Yeah when u insert the link you'll notice that part of it is highlighted in blue already thats where u can put the text.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:34 PM   #36
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Pictures/and Video of her *****!!!
Old 03-10-2009, 06:36 PM   #37
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanity
Yeah when u insert the link you'll notice that part of it is highlighted in blue already thats where u can put the text.
aite thanks!
Old 03-10-2009, 06:38 PM   #38
Sanity
I know from experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
aite thanks!

No prob
Old 03-10-2009, 07:04 PM   #39
mhg88
Local High School Star

mhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznTacoLover
LOL! wow. she's a ****ing dumbass <.<
don't wear those costumes then.

Seriously, her body isn't that great anymore. Time to start wearing something more reasonable.
mhg88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:13 PM   #40
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhg88
Seriously, her body isn't that great anymore. Time to start wearing something more reasonable.

well she got her body to be okay again..but your right wear something alittle more safer..
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: