Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 12:52 AM   #31
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Shaq to the Cavaliers... Just Imagine

Honestly I hope Shaq stays away, I don't want him on my Cavs.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:30 AM   #32
shaoyut
National High School Star

shaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
Honestly I hope Shaq stays away, I don't want him on my Cavs.
Shaq knows how to win with superstars
Old 03-11-2009, 01:59 AM   #33
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
Shaw will be remembered as a unloyal player riding talented sg/sf's to rings if that happenes.

Brian Shaw wasn't that bad ... but Shaq will be remembered as the most dominant player ever.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:43 AM   #34
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Yeah, speaks more highly of Shaq's ability to be a championship calibre difference maker, if anyone is lucky- it's been Penny, Kobe, Wade, and maybe in the near future, Lebron. These guys had 0 championships between them before Shaq, and where is Penny Hardaway now? All great players, but Shaq in his prime guaranteed that your team would at the very least, be in the finals and he obviously won a lot more than he lost (Hakeem, best all around center ever... and Kobe's, errr, shotjacking display in '04 being the reasons he isn't 6-0). And with Shaq paired with Lebron, I think you might as well plan the parade before the playoffs even start. He would address all of their concerns- post presence, big body (Big Baby Davis, Kendrick Perkins smoked the frontline of the Cavs), defensive presence (due to his sheer size), rebounding when he puts his mind to it, etc. Then we could have the 'Kobe, tell me how my ass taste' remix... maybe put Jay-Z on the hook.

And Penny had 0 Championships with Shaq so what's the point of this statement???

Anyway I doubt if Shaq will go to the Cavs. Have you noticed Shaq doesn't play in "cold" areas. He likes to live where the weather is warm the majority of the year.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:07 AM   #35
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

CLOSED.

if I could, I would merge this into the trade rumors stickied thread, but I can't, so just continue the discussion there. Shaq isn't a member of the Cavaliers, so I don't think that discussing him is important, given everything else going on with our team.

I know that whenever people hear rumors, that they like to discuss them. Personally, I like all that sort of discussion to occur in one place, because I feel like the bulk of this forum should be made of topics pertaining to current situations with the team.

to mathius/meticode, maybe just put eachother on ignore.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread