Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-10-2009, 07:59 PM   #31
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Introducing The New President Of The OTCL....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
]

I saw that gif when I was on photobucket the other day. Lol
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:00 PM   #32
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanity
I saw that gif when I was on photobucket the other day. Lol
looks pretty real
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:02 PM   #33
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
looks pretty real

It does. Jeff has been on a banning rampage though so watch out
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:03 PM   #34
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
B-Low>>Interminator

Actually

Pretty much anybody on ISH>>Interminator

It looks as if Maniak is ready for internet combat with President Interminator.

Comment approved by Interminator
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:06 PM   #35
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
looks pretty real
It doesn't look real considering Interminator used to watch suicide clips on Ogrish back in the old days.

When you commit suicide by gunshot to the head your eyes roll into the back of your head.

Comment approved by Interminator
Old 03-10-2009, 08:08 PM   #36
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Pacers about to notch win 29

Or not
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:10 PM   #37
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation

Quote:
looks pretty real

It's from a movie called "Ken Park."
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:14 PM   #38
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisAirness
I would love to watch that movie considering how much controversy surrounds it.

Old 03-10-2009, 08:16 PM   #39
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator

Well, this comment wasnt approved by Interminator, so it is null and void and is not worth anything.

Do not pass go, do not collect $200.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:21 PM   #40
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator

I knew you'd drop the ball on that signature.
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:27 PM   #41
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
harmony korine
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:27 PM   #42
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
harmony korine

...is a ****ing nut
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:28 PM   #43
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
I knew you'd drop the ball on that signature.
It got tiring.

I'll copy it tomorrow after I attend a banquet honoring Fallen Posters in the OTCL.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:30 PM   #44
Spudjjay
Shining on em

Spudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation here

Can I be Vice President?
Spudjjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:31 PM   #45
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudjjay
Can I be Vice President?
Sanity is VP.

Your not in the Interminator lane of posters on ISH.

I don't see any potential in you to even bring you on as a member of my cabinet.

You can be the Secretary of Spam.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: