Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-11-2009, 02:34 AM   #151
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Time Has Come - ISH Needs a King

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Oh ****?

Let's do it then, Hoss.

Step up and give me your best.

I accept your challenge.
Yes. Lord Hernandez has spoken. I will gladly moderate this challenge if necessary.

Good luck to both parties.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:37 AM   #152
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
Yes. Lord Hernandez has spoken. I will gladly moderate this challenge if necessary.

Good luck to both parties.
This epic battle for the ages must wait until daybreak.

A KING needs his rest.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:19 AM   #153
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
People of Insidehoops, I come to you today with the hopes of a simple ear to be lent to what I, Catz J. Hernandez, hopes that you, poster of Insidehoops.com/forum, finds acceptable and worthy enough to be your king.

To say that this job is meaningless is BLASPHEMY!

And to all the naysayers and Catz haters, I say step up.

I will rule this nation with not only an iron fist, but an open heart, and parties beyond imagination.

The time has come, Catz Hernandez is here.

I promise that if I'm elected, there WILL NOT be anymore gay poses made by Lilojmayo , there WILL NOT be any other threads made by Interminator asking how your dick tastes, never again will we have to read another bballer thread begging for rep.

Oh no, for I will slay them with my Sai. Because oh yes, every great King carries a set of Sais.

Insidehoops, I ask of you, am I worthy to be your King?

Actually I was thinking more along the lines of "ISH needs a Queen"
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:21 AM   #154
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker4Lyfe
Let's make a prince.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:25 AM   #155
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker4Lyfe

Nothing against you Queen but the Peoples Liberation Party of ISH has to seize power from Catz and. . .if you happen to be collateral damage. . .so be it.

Last edited by HisJoeness : 03-11-2009 at 03:27 AM.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:02 AM   #156
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My good Lord Catz, one cannot do battle on an empty stomach. I offer my services as Court Chef. I have prepared your table:

and I suggest the following main course:

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:46 AM   #157
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

All I have to say is this.

I'm like the Ace of the game, that means it's none higher
Got niiggas in all black, I'm behind hits like an umpire.

Pardon my thug, but Jay > these supposed kings.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:44 PM   #158
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
All I have to say is this.

I'm like the Ace of the game, that means it's none higher
Got niiggas in all black, I'm behind hits like an umpire.

Pardon my thug, but Jay > these supposed kings.

I like my *****es on top anyways.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:24 PM   #159
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Let's make a prince.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:32 AM   #160
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Apparently, Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust" clocks in at 100 BPM, which also happens to be the target on chest pumping during CPR. So if you ever find yourself in such a predicament w/o a watch, just hum the tune. And should your CPR prove useless, at least they went out to a fitting song.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:31 AM   #161
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

I wanna blow my load on your face. I don't know why I want to do it, but I think it's essential.

Does that make me weird?
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:03 AM   #162
NBACha
Decent playground baller

NBACha has an OK reputation so far

1st thing ISH king would need to do would be to stop referencing this board as ISH. Inside Hoops is TWO words, thus it should be called "IH".
NBACha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:38 AM   #163
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

You can't be King...

"I am the King of Hearts in a universe of spades" - Legend of Josh
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:39 AM   #164
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
I wanna blow my load on your face. I don't know why I want to do it, but I think it's essential.

Does that make me weird?

No that in itself doesn't make you weird... but considering you have posted such on the internets, does.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:40 AM   #165
lilmarcgasol
Banned

lilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this board

The king has returned and his name is lilmarcgasol
lilmarcgasol is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: