Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-12-2009, 08:41 AM   #166
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Time Has Come - ISH Needs a King

Welcome back Sir Joshua. Can there be a 3-way duel between yourself, Catz and hippos or will an alliance have to be formed?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:43 AM   #167
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ironically Catz recently called me the King of the OTC.

wassup Catz?
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:52 AM   #168
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Welcome back Sir Joshua. Can there be a 3-way duel between yourself, Catz and hippos or will an alliance have to be formed?

Sir Joshua the Great... doesn't sound too bad. Considering the army I have at my command, they'd be no match for such unparalleled supremacy. Any of my merciless henchmen would simply derail any such attempts to confiscate thy king's throne.

My castle is green with orange stripes and I have pet zebras in the courtyard where baboons like to jump rope and listen to Ace of Base, I Saw the Sign. It is such a magnificent event I tell you. Splendid!
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:26 AM   #169
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
I wanna blow my load on your face. I don't know why I want to do it, but I think it's essential.

Does that make me weird?

Okay, but seriously, let's do this.
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:08 PM   #170
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
Ironically Catz recently called me the King of the OTC.

wassup Catz?
I was gonna say that last night to you, but a good King can't reference to other Kings.

But between me and you, you are the most worthy opponent.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:17 PM   #171
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Since when did rep whores get to become kings?

WTF is the world coming to?
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:17 PM   #172
B-Diddy=2Easy
Banned

B-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this boardB-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this boardB-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this boardB-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
I was gonna say that last night to you, but a good King can't reference to other Kings.

But between me and you, you are the most worthy opponent.

You still haven't found a life?
B-Diddy=2Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:23 PM   #173
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Diddy=2Easy
You still haven't found a life?
Give your King some time, it's only been two days Mr. Cool Pants.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:22 PM   #174
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

King on a basketball board?
Nets fan 93 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:27 PM   #175
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
King on a basketball board?
Well....

Quote:
catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I pwn, simple as that.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:42 PM   #176
Sicknote
National High School Star

Sicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation here

wtf is goin on here
Sicknote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:59 PM   #177
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicknote
wtf is goin on here
You are me supreme advisor.

You are also my wizard.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:07 PM   #178
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
You are me supreme advisor.

You are also my wizard.

Is General of Defense higher than Supreme Advisor and Wizard?
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:09 PM   #179
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisAirness
Is General of Defense higher than Supreme Advisor and Wizard?
On par.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:11 PM   #180
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

Maybe I'll join both factions.
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: