Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-10-2009, 10:26 PM   #31
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation
Default Re: The Time Has Come - ISH Needs a King

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
You are going to be my General of Defense.

Sweet-ass!, my most gracious, omnipotent, Lord.
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:27 PM   #32
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Back in the good ole' days leaders would kill their opposition....now they just "ignore" them behind the comfort of the computer monitor.

Catz = female genitilia.

Is it an election you want?

Because you sir, are now second tier.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:27 PM   #33
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
The King has to think that you and the one they call v-unit are ass-partners in gay-sex crime.

Its pretty well known that I secretly own this board. Just look at what I did to Glove. Lets hope you are not next.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:28 PM   #34
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Is it an election you want?

Because you sir, are now second tier.

Second tier of what? Yes, let's have an election. If I lose I find out where you live and light your house on fire with your entire family in it.

Deal?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:29 PM   #35
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Chocolate
The king here appears to be Jeff. After all, he is the only one that can put J$ in his place.

Jeff = The Queen

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:31 PM   #36
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Its pretty well known that I secretly own this board. Just look at what I did to Glove. Lets hope you are not next.

Let's not forget who originally was there to help you the entire way, and was the one to get the password to the email address for you, thus leading to the exposing of Glove. That's right, your King.

Of course though, it's just like statman32 to want credit for everything.

Everaythang? Yes, everaythang.

Old 03-10-2009, 10:32 PM   #37
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This king is suffering from a lack of respect as we speak.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:32 PM   #38
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Second tier of what? Yes, let's have an election. If I lose I find out where you live and light your house on fire with your entire family in it.

Deal?

Ay, it's a deal.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:32 PM   #39
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Jeff = The Queen

Mathius

Obviously, you're feelings for him haven't changed.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:33 PM   #40
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I used you as a pawn. You fail as being a king.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:33 PM   #41
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
I will consider you King, if you give me free whoppers.
no homo...!
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:34 PM   #42
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Ay, it's a deal.

Did I win yet?
Old 03-10-2009, 10:34 PM   #43
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
I used you as a pawn. You fail as being a king.

A pawn for what? Trying to claim credit for something you couldn't do yourself?

Pathetic.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:34 PM   #44
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

GO CATZ!
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:35 PM   #45
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation

Quote:
Did I win yet?

Under Lord Catz's reign, I am General of Defense, so naturally, I'm voting for Catz.
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: