Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-11-2009, 05:46 PM   #16
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: How old were you when you stopped growing?

At 17/18 I hit just under 6'2" and stopped. I wanted to be 6'5" to 7'1". One my greatest regrets of my life.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:48 PM   #17
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

probably around 15-16 yrs old or so.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:55 PM   #18
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_R
I was around 17 and I was 5'10" tall.

That's about the same for me. Although my grandparents always seem to think I've grown another 5 inches every time I see them. Perhaps they're just shrinking.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:56 PM   #19
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't know... I was 5'8 1/4 by the end of high school (17) and now I'm 5'10 (or pushing it - 5'9 3/4 - 20)... Males have potential to grow up to the age of 25.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:58 PM   #20
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

i'm 20 at 6'3-6'4 but i think i have more room to grow. i've been having pains in my left knee in a particular spot for a month or two, and when i looked it up every place is telling me it could be a growth spurt. i had a doctor tell me the same thing.

when i was 15 i was 6'0 and i grew a steady inch every year until i was 19.
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:09 PM   #21
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Kumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat cool

This is scary how many people say 16. I definitely want to get above 6'
Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:47 PM   #22
dawsey6
/thread

dawsey6 has decent reputationdawsey6 has decent reputation

I've been 6' 3" since I was 15-16, even though I still have some family saying I'm still growing, so I stick with saying I've grown about a quarter inch since then, just so I don't have to deal with the "are you sure?"
dawsey6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:49 PM   #23
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Height wise, probably 15 or so. But I've gained mass (both good and bad) almost ever since. My weight's just started staying steady in the last few years.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:49 PM   #24
Seymour Glass
MyMindIsMyOwnChurch

Seymour Glass has decent reputation

Growth never ends
Our bodies have limits
The soul is boundless
Seymour Glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:54 PM   #25
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I am 17 and still growing
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:14 PM   #26
dwight20-20
future footer

dwight20-20 has an incredible reputation heredwight20-20 has an incredible reputation heredwight20-20 has an incredible reputation heredwight20-20 has an incredible reputation heredwight20-20 has an incredible reputation heredwight20-20 has an incredible reputation heredwight20-20 has an incredible reputation here

Im 16 and still growing.

I hope to get to atleast 6' 11". I'd say im atleast 6' 9" barefoot and close to 6' 10" in shoes.
dwight20-20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:20 PM   #27
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm still growing. only 14... and 5'2 feet
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:21 PM   #28
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I was 6'5 in the 7th grade and haven't grown an inch since then.

I was 6' at 14 in the 8th grade, topped at about 6'1 at 16 in 10th grade...
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:31 PM   #29
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I was 6'5 in the 7th grade and haven't grown an inch since then.

I was literally like 5 foot in the 7th grade. Maybe a lil more, but not much. I was like a midget. That's why I keep holdin out hope that Imma still grow, it's just delayed like the last time when everyone was shootin up (in height, not heroin) at like 13 or whatever and I was feelin like Gary Coleman.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:35 PM   #30
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

16 or 17
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: