Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-11-2009, 03:09 PM   #31
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: this is why your fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantonli

You might as well use this as suicide.

Whoa boy, I could probably spread that over, I dunno, 2 years?

My heart hurt looking at that.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:15 PM   #32
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

You might as well use this as suicide.

My first thought was "is there a market for pork brains?" And then I saw "in milk gravy." Practically sells itself.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:27 PM   #33
mrpuente
pheelme?

mrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation here

I will be trying the McGangBang.
mrpuente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:29 PM   #34
danumber88
I'm a neat monster.

danumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation here

The names are hilarious
danumber88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 04:23 PM   #35
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

WOW....1170%!!!!??
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 04:25 PM   #36
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
It took forever to find The Luther":

are those krispy kremes?
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 04:26 PM   #37
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

god this sh*t looks gross. how come i never see people eating that garbage, or it is a midwestern thing?
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 04:32 PM   #38
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

yo that one loaf of broad with sausage and meath inside it looks crazy.. **** health, i would do these in an instant..
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:24 PM   #39
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation

This thread makes me want to shit.
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:41 PM   #40
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpuente
I will be trying the McGangBang.
Real talk...that doesn't even look that bad. Even if it's too much all at once, you can at least disassemble it.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:48 PM   #41
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

most of that stuff isn't even practical to eat. that mega burger...dumb.

i think that pizza cone looks pretty good though.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:51 PM   #42
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisAirness
This thread makes me want to shit.

I dont care what you guys say I am down to try one bite of each, at least a day at a time.. stop actng like like all this sh.it is gross. Except for the Candy Piza, or the donut hamburger
Gunnin4HoLeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:53 PM   #43
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnin4HoLeS

I dont care what you guys say I am down to try one bite of each, at least a day at a time.. stop actng like like all this sh.it is gross. Except for the Candy Piza, or the donut hamburger

A solid 9/10 of these things are a little bit gross looking.
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:55 PM   #44
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisAirness
A solid 9/10 of these things are a little bit gross looking.
Really? Then I am fat
Gunnin4HoLeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:55 PM   #45
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnin4HoLeS

or the Bacon Ice Cream...or Bacon Cookies...or the Bacon-Wrapped Meat loaf...

Why do Fat people like Bacon so much?
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: