Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-11-2009, 05:57 PM   #46
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation
Default Re: this is why your fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnin4HoLeS
Really? Then I am fat

I am too a little, but I think I'd rather have a nice piece of chocolate cake than the 10 pound McSuper Fucking Donut Bukakke Surprise.
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:07 PM   #47
mrpuente
pheelme?

mrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
most of that stuff isn't even practical to eat. that mega burger...dumb.

i think that pizza cone looks pretty good though.
That pizza cone and a couple other things would get demolished.
mrpuente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:10 PM   #48
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisAirness
I am too a little, but I think I'd rather have a nice piece of chocolate cake than the 10 pound McSuper Fucking Donut Bukakke Surprise.

HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:28 PM   #49
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Deep Fried Black Pudding!?
eww wtf? who would eat that?
and the corn dog pizza?
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:31 PM   #50
ruslan
Decent college freshman

ruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat cool

That is ****ing gross.
ruslan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:37 PM   #51
dawsey6
/thread

dawsey6 has decent reputationdawsey6 has decent reputation

Simply a work of art.
dawsey6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:58 PM   #52
Sicknote
National High School Star

Sicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation here

This is disgusting lol. But interesting.
Sicknote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:45 PM   #53
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

drop the coleslaw, add extra jalapenos and we have ourselves a taste bud tingling product.
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:22 AM   #54
Junny
I air my balls

Junny has decent reputation

Believe it or not that site made me hungry. I'm off to Maccas
Junny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:42 AM   #55
NYballin
High School Starter

NYballin is considered somewhat coolNYballin is considered somewhat cool

most of that would make you shyt for days , and why is bacon on almost everything
NYballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:44 AM   #56
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYballin
most of that would make you shyt for days , and why is bacon on almost everything

Because pork fat rulz.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:49 AM   #57
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

had a friend make the SNL multi taco wrap thing before. looked pretty gross

I gotta say the pizza cone looked solid. most of the rest not so much. ALthough deep fried black pudding is probably delicious. Id try it. and the hotdog-fry on a stick. The sloppy stoner ones are pretty funny. but i stick by a pizza cone being awesome.
boozehound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:54 AM   #58
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

now this looks good as ****
boozehound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:56 AM   #59
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

I think drinking alot of soda really hurts.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: