Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-11-2009, 05:11 PM   #31
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation
Default Re: Mike Tyson and Dave Chappelle

I'm Kute. I'm not racist, I just hate black people.
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:28 PM   #32
EastBayFuNk510
Decent playground baller

EastBayFuNk510 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanity
I'm so pro black I won't pick the cotton out of aspirin bottles.

LMAO,,i had to on that one
EastBayFuNk510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:48 PM   #33
Kute

Quote:

You'll leave it for them to pick out eh? ****ing honkey
Old 03-11-2009, 05:48 PM   #34
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Im not racist, I eat at taco bell.
Im not racist, I use illegal day laborers in my construction company
Im not racist, I drink corona.

Damn, thats all I got.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:45 PM   #35
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm surprised the oldest and least funny one hasn't been mentioned yet.

I'm not racist, I have a color TV!
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:09 PM   #36
HAzE024
KRYPTONATE!

HAzE024 has decent reputationHAzE024 has decent reputation

My only question is why everyone automatically assuming he is caucasian? There are other races too. Or are you all just generalizing white people as racists?

Look, obviously the guy is a clown and I'm not justifying it, but don't ****ing bitch if you're just gona bring more ignorance to the table.
HAzE024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:17 PM   #37
D-Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAzE024
My only question is why everyone automatically assuming he is caucasian? There are other races too. Or are you all just generalizing white people as racists?

Look, obviously the guy is a clown and I'm not justifying it, but don't ****ing bitch if you're just gona bring more ignorance to the table.
I thought this at the beggining as well but then when he made the comment about "minorities" I based my odds post of him being white on that.

There are other sexes too by the way. We are both guilty of using the word "he" here. :)

Last edited by D-Shark : 03-11-2009 at 09:19 PM.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:55 PM   #38
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

biting a nas line and taking credit for it =/ wit.
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:57 PM   #39
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris

damn, playtetris got mad rap knowledge.. im a nas dude and i cant even recall that line..
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:59 PM   #40
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Ha:

"I'm not a racist, I like Dave Chappelle!"

big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:01 PM   #41
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris

That is ****ing ridiculous sir.....Its from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. The episode where Will takes pics of Jay leno pouring coffee into the sewer. Good day
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:45 AM   #42
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I am not racist, I'm just for reaping what you have sown. So I do to white women what the white man has been doing to us minorities for hundreds of years. Beat em, slay em and don't pay em.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:25 AM   #43
Mamba
Vince Carter > Kobe

Mamba has decent reputationMamba has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
I'm not racist, I beat my girl like Chris Brown
winner
Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:22 PM   #44
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kute

I have an IQ conservatively estimated at 145
From your posts it seems as if you are liberally estimating your IQ.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:28 PM   #45
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

One of Nas' best lines.
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: