Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-11-2009, 06:11 PM   #1
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here
Default ISH Poster Draft-Your Future Hangs In The Balance

Since Catz has proclaimed himself King and I have been elected President we must decide who joins our factions.

I will promptly discuss with Catz when he has the chance to draft members to his base and I will have my choice of posters who will be members of my base.

My 1st pick is.......Sanity
Sanity is possibly the best new poster in the history of ISH in terms of his impact in a short period of time on this site, Sanity has the potential to PWN this forum.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:12 PM   #2
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Poster Draft-Your Future Hangs In The Balance

Two words:

Draft dodgers.

Think there's gonna be a lot of them.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:13 PM   #3
Mississippi
Playoffs? Playoffs!!!

Mississippi has decent reputation

This really is beyond lame. You need to go get some fresh air or something.
Mississippi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:15 PM   #4
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Two words:

Draft dodgers.

Think there's gonna be a lot of them.
It is impossible to dodge this Draft.

Once your name is submitted you can either refuse and once you refuse cancer will develop in your Lameorta and strong ignorage from most posters on ISH.

Its like you can go from HERE to Spudjay
Old 03-11-2009, 06:16 PM   #5
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mississippi
This really is beyond lame. You need to go get some fresh air or something.
Fresh air is entering my room through an open window along with the air conditioner and air purifier.

I'm fully cool and strong freshness proceeds me.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:16 PM   #6
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator

Once your name is submitted you can either refuse and once you refuse cancer will develop in your Lameorta and strong ignorage from most posters on ISH.

If you had the power you'd make a thread right now asking everyone to ignore me.

Do it. I dare you to.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:18 PM   #7
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
If you had the power you'd make a thread right now asking everyone to ignore me.

Do it. I dare you to.
Nobody wants to ignore you Sir View Hippopotamus.

You are a talented poster that falls an inch shy of my level of greatness, this summer I will be sponsoring a Forum School to help give tutorials on becoming a great poster like myself.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:20 PM   #8
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Nobody wants to ignore you Sir View Hippopotamus.

You are a talented poster that falls an inch shy of my level of greatness, this summer I will be sponsoring a Forum School to help give tutorials on becoming a great poster like myself.

I just rejected both of you in advance. You said if that were to happen "major ignorage" would occur.

I am better than you by default until you act like a man and make it happen.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:20 PM   #9
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation

Quote:

I doubt it.
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:23 PM   #10
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
I just rejected both of you in advance. You said if that were to happen "major ignorage" would occur.

I am better than you by default until you act like a man and make it happen.
Hahahahahahaha

A major ignorance by President Interminator would occur causing you to bask in your strong failage for hours on ISH as you read my posts and I cant read yours.

Mr.Hippo you can never be better than me in any section of life I hold potential ownage over you.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:23 PM   #11
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisAirness
I doubt it.
Your teeth resemble a Squids underbelly.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:30 PM   #12
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Hahahahahahaha

A major ignorance by President Interminator would occur causing you to bask in your strong failage for hours on ISH as you read my posts and I cant read yours.

Mr.Hippo you can never be better than me in any section of life I hold potential ownage over you.

Please ignore me. I'm going to do it right now as well. We can be in this together forever for one another.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:36 PM   #13
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Please ignore me. I'm going to do it right now as well. We can be in this together forever for one another.
You need me as much as I need you

Quote:
"This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You're just incorruptible, are you? You can't kill me out of a misplaced sense of righteousness and I can't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think we're bound to do this forever."
-The Joker
Old 03-11-2009, 06:40 PM   #14
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation

Quote:
You need me as much as I need you

-The Joker

I wish it had been you instead of Heath.
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:41 PM   #15
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisAirness
I wish it had been you instead of Heath.
But that would cement my status as GOAT.

Would you want that Mountain Mitch?

Would you want to enroll your kids at Interminator University?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: