Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-11-2009, 08:14 PM   #1
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here
Default Chris Tucker: Why?

Wuh-wuh-why hasn't he done anything? Why are his last 3 movies Rush Hours? How can he be worth 20 million + for his movies when he's only done 10? I can't comprehend any of it. Why the fu ck wouldn't he do more work? I know, I know, family...blah blah...doesn't need the money...blah blah...But this gets me as much as the lack of a Cuba G. comeback.

I'm sorry...this is a ****ty rant, but does no one else wonder why Tucker doesn't do more? This guy neeeeeds a late night TV show.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:15 PM   #2
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Chris Tucker: Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMosɘs
Wuh-wuh-why hasn't he done anything? Why are his last 3 movies Rush Hours? How can he be worth 20 million + for his movies when he's only done 10? I can't comprehend any of it. Why the fu ck wouldn't he do more work? I know, I know, family...blah blah...doesn't need the money...blah blah...But this gets me as much as the lack of a Cuba G. comeback.

I'm sorry...this is a ****ty rant, but does no one else wonder why Tucker doesn't do more? This guy neeeeeds a late night TV show.

Who the **** would pay Chris Tucker that much money? I like dude but
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:18 PM   #3
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanity
I like dude but

I'm immature because I laughed.
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:20 PM   #4
TakitoEspanoza
National High School Star

TakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

He got 25 million for Rush Hour 3
TakitoEspanoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:21 PM   #5
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisAirness
I'm immature because I laughed.

Now that you point that out I guess I'm immature too
Old 03-11-2009, 08:22 PM   #6
Sanity
I know from experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakitoEspanoza

Wow thats crazy.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:25 PM   #7
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I think that he has been paid 60 mills for 3 Rosh hour movies and has a contract for 1 more movie with them for 20 mills...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:25 PM   #8
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakitoEspanoza

50 Mil including ticket sales.. etc..
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:31 PM   #9
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Rush Hour trilogy earned almost $250m profit (3 broke even apparently). He's a big reason why. I don't think it's THAT crazy that he makes a quarter of that profit. Now if he gets $20m for ANY role, that's different.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:33 PM   #10
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

there is a rumor that he cant read very well (which I find hard to believe) and thats why he has done few movies and usually works with Brett Ratner.

his next flick is going to be Mr. S: My Life with Frank Sinatra directed by..... Brett Ratner
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:46 PM   #11
Fuhqueue
Pick and rofl offence

Fuhqueue is considered somewhat coolFuhqueue is considered somewhat coolFuhqueue is considered somewhat cool

He earned so big for the Rush Hour movies because they were cash machines, and he was a big part of the box office draw

He doesn't do a lot of movies because he takes his millions and spends his time doing charity work in Africa
Fuhqueue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:51 PM   #12
Kute

It sure is a real shocker when a black man doesn't work
Old 03-11-2009, 09:54 PM   #13
stuckey.and1
Banned

stuckey.and1 has an OK reputation so far

he's part of the club?
stuckey.and1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:04 PM   #14
vincentvangogh
Can barely lace up my sneakers

vincentvangogh has decent reputation

Dearest Theo:

My lack of money and continued failure has driven my dear Sien to prostitution. Oh, how I cannot bear to see her in this state! I fear I will give in to father's wishes and abandon her and our child. It pains my soul, but I feel that with time, the torment will subside in us both.

It is a dark day that has dawned in the calendar of my life. I am forever grateful to have you with me, dearest Theo. I hope to move soon to Drenthe, when I am able. I hear the summers are beautiful and the women are bountiful and rather tart! Oh, won't you join me? What wonderful paintings I shall make, there, in Drenthe!
vincentvangogh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:07 PM   #15
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

Chris Tucker is an underrated actor. He might not be Al Pacino but he carries the Rush Hour's, and he carried Friday. Thats why Friday 2 was way worse, no Smokie Mike Epp's isn't in his league.

They love him in asia. He can do Michael Jackson and they love that **** over there. Anyways considering how much he does in the movies he's done, he deserves most of the money paid to their casts.
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: