Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-12-2009, 12:19 PM   #1
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default Poster Rhyme Game

It's simple really. Just post a simple *single* rhyme/bar or whatever about the poster above you.

I'll start with myself others can join in.

_____

Legendary fo' real, that Josh be mega |i-LL|
My gimmicks murder they kill, knock you out like Holyfield
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:20 PM   #2
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Poster Rhyme Game

Legend of Josh enjoys a brown pus$y nosh
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:24 PM   #3
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Jiggy get iggy blow his jizzy on Miss Piggy, Kermit havin' a hisszy
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:41 PM   #4
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Josh the legendary has some secrets quite contrary,
But now it's out, oh yay, the news of the day,
The LOJ gots himself a vajayjay
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:45 PM   #5
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

RuPaul plays with mute dolls, don't clown him or he'll shoot y'all
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:46 PM   #6
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Yo my name is ALBballer and I would unleash a wicked spit ,
Then I realized I'm a FOB and I can't speak Enlglish for shyt.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:05 PM   #7
vincentvangogh
Can barely lace up my sneakers

vincentvangogh has decent reputation

Dearest Theo:

Oh, misfortune!

I awoke today to find myself in the hospital's care. They tell me that I attempted, after being tricked into "freebasing" by a prostitute, in a fit of hunger and delusion, to eat my own excrement.

They also tell me that I did not succeed, which, circumstances aside, means that there is but one more thing at which I fail.
vincentvangogh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:06 PM   #8
lilmarcgasol
Banned

lilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentvangogh
Dearest Theo:

Oh, misfortune!

I awoke today to find myself in the hospital's care. They tell me that I attempted, after being tricked into "freebasing" by a prostitute, in a fit of hunger and delusion, to eat my own excrement.

They also tell me that I did not succeed, which, circumstances aside, means that there is but one more thing at which I fail.
lilmarcgasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:08 PM   #9
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:17 PM   #10
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wow this one is big. That one will rank high in the all time gimicks/accounts IMO.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:21 PM   #11
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Vincentvangogh ain't down for da show, layin low
Hurtin from a ho
Old 03-12-2009, 01:22 PM   #12
e-Thugstylez
I Gave You Power

e-Thugstylez has decent reputatione-Thugstylez has decent reputation

e-Thugz in this bitch, GET 'EM UP GET 'EM UP!
v-unit catch a slug in this bitch, HIT 'EM UP NIGGA WHAT?!
e-Thugstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:24 PM   #13
e-Thugstylez
I Gave You Power

e-Thugstylez has decent reputatione-Thugstylez has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Vincentvangogh ain't down for da show, layin low
Hurtin from a ho

rufuspaul in this bitch, PUT 'EM UP PUT 'EM UP!
Leave you all in the ditch, SHOOT 'EM UP SHOOT 'EM UP!
e-Thugstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:30 PM   #14
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Been missin e, no dissin e, stylez of da thug
V-unit on da run, gonna catch that slug
Old 03-12-2009, 01:36 PM   #15
vincentvangogh
Can barely lace up my sneakers

vincentvangogh has decent reputation

Dearest Theo:

I like this place: The women are plentiful and dissolute!
The summers are nice, here, in my abode by the lake. The rain; Oh, what pleasure it brings! Oh, to capture the sweet passions, stirred by the gentle summer rain, on my canvas! What relief from the eternal anguish.

How I wish you could be here, dear brother, to keep me company, and to translate for me.
Many times I have seen the scrawlings of the many townspeople and have been left woefully uninformed by my own ignorance.

Write soon. For now, I close this letter to seek the desires of the flesh at the local apothecary (for it is replete with whores of the utmost variety)!
vincentvangogh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: