Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-12-2009, 01:50 PM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Riddle Me This

The word "Goddamn".

Am I damning god, or am I telling god to damn somebody?

I say the ladder, like God, Damn this bastard named Paul Pierce.

I like the word, but I don't want to offend the almighty man upstairs, ya dig?
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:53 PM   #2
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation
Default Re: Riddle Me This

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
The word "Goddamn".

I personally don't care which, I just think it makes me look cool.
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:54 PM   #3
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think you are forgiven from blasphemy if the term is applied to any team from Boston.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:54 PM   #4
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisAirness
I personally don't care which, I just think it makes me look cool.
Lol, it goes through my parents everytime I say it.

If you think the word is cool, you should like this song.

The Pusher
Old 03-12-2009, 01:55 PM   #5
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's just short of god damn you, which should give you the answer.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:56 PM   #6
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
It's just short of god damn you, which should give you the answer.
Agreed.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:57 PM   #7
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think it is God Damned Paul Pierce. As in God has already done his bit and damned him, you are left to deal with the mess.

We have just shortened it in modern speech by dropping the 'ed'.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:57 PM   #8
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
The word "Goddamn".

Everytime I wanna say f*ck this stupid a$$ board, $hit like this keeps me coming back. Repped.

Last edited by The Magic Man : 03-12-2009 at 02:09 PM.
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:01 PM   #9
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
I think it is God Damned Paul Pierce. As in God has already done his bit and damned him, you are left to deal with the mess.

We have just shortened it in modern speech by dropping the 'ed'.
He hasn't done enough, the fat bastard is still making 17 mil a year.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:01 PM   #10
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I say the ladder

you goofball, it's "latter".

jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:02 PM   #11
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic Man
Everytime I wanna say f*ck this stupid as board, $hit like this keeps me coming back. Repped.
Thank you, you're beautiful.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:02 PM   #12
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
you goofball, it's "latter".

Goddamnit, I thought so.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:06 PM   #13
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
He hasn't done enough, the fat bastard is still making 17 mil a year.

God could have 'damned' him to be your problem, not his own.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:06 PM   #14
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Goddamnit, I thought so.

Although if you had a long enough ladder, you could possibly go holler at the guy upstairs to ask him yourself. A latter wouldn't help you in that scenario though.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:08 PM   #15
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

You guys are so insightful.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: