Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-12-2009, 11:07 PM   #1
puppychili
#3 Laker Hater

puppychili has an OK reputation so far
Default South Park is back and freaking awesome!!

Anyone watch the new episode last night with the Jonas Brothers? My sides hurt from laughing. Just watched it again right now. Funny on so many levels. I highly recommend you check it out if you haven't seen it yet.
puppychili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:09 PM   #2
mrpuente
pheelme?

mrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: South Park is back and freaking awesome!!

What do you mean back?
mrpuente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:09 PM   #3
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

I just watched the one where Cartman was helping illegals get into the country by helping them cheat on the test.
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:10 PM   #4
TheGreatDeraj
Near-Life Experience

TheGreatDeraj has decent reputationTheGreatDeraj has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpuente
What do you mean back?

First episode of the new season.

I missed it though...I heard it was hilarious.
TheGreatDeraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:12 PM   #5
lazerface
everything must go

lazerface is a pretty well-respected posterlazerface is a pretty well-respected posterlazerface is a pretty well-respected poster

best show on television, period.
lazerface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:14 PM   #6
puppychili
#3 Laker Hater

puppychili has an OK reputation so far

You can watch it online right now. Go to http://www.southparkstudios.com Its the first episode of season 13. One of the best ever!
puppychili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:20 PM   #7
mrpuente
pheelme?

mrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatDeraj
First episode of the new season.

I missed it though...I heard it was hilarious.
Oh.

SouthPark is very underrated by ish. They think its about farting and pooing. Youll hear.

"I remember I used to like it, then I went through puberty."
Old 03-12-2009, 11:27 PM   #8
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"Kenny your gonna let a girl put her mouth on your wiener?Do you know how disgusting that is?Girls mouths are full of germs!"

Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:30 PM   #9
rawimpact
Banned

rawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected poster

maybe if you're 12
rawimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:01 AM   #10
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawimpact
maybe if you're 12

Or if you have a sense of humor. It was funny but I didn't laugh hard.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:10 AM   #11
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

One of the best ever?

Get the fuck out of here.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:24 AM   #12
mrpuente
pheelme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanity
I just watched the one where Cartman was helping illegals get into the country by helping them cheat on the test.
Which one is that?

Because there is one very similar to it where he is a teacher and he teaches the poor kids to cheat.

Theres a bill belachik reference.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:33 AM   #13
vincentvangogh
Can barely lace up my sneakers

vincentvangogh has decent reputation

Dearest Theo:

I cannot apologize enough for the breadth of time that I have kept you in waiting, my dearest brother and only friend. I am glad to hear you have received my letters. What an awful thought to imagine them in the hands of drifters!

The townsfolk are warning of the squalor and filth present in the mouths of the fairer sex. I should learn to pay heed!

Oh, the days of our youth! The sweet memories flood to me in a torrent as if the dam that was holding them back has suddenly burst forth!
Do you recall Eugénie, the Loyer's daughter? What an arrant tramp of a woman! The villagers' hearsay conjures to me the memory of our wager at the innocent age of eighteen: I bet that no-good trollop five florin that she might not be able to ingest the seed of fifteen young bucks in one hour's time! Oh, stars, brilliant stars! The look upon her face when she came short but one man's treasure at the clocks last strike! Do you reminisce?

What pleasing memories permeate my soul! It is as if I could endure this vexatious existence for yet another day, as long as you were by my side, my dear Theo!

Alas, I must finish this letter and retire for the night. Tomorrow will come with swiftness, and I cannot be jaded when she does arrive, for in the morning, I am going to, as the villagers say, "do some cardio."
vincentvangogh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:41 AM   #14
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pretty funny
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: