Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-12-2009, 10:49 PM   #16
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm about to send my boy to the liquor store, what should I get??

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-

I so look forward to that show every single week...

yea its funny as all hell.

it actually left me a little depressed at the end of the last episode though.

Kenny is getting massively shat on right now.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:01 PM   #17
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
yea its funny as all hell.

it actually left me a little depressed at the end of the last episode though.

Kenny is getting massively shat on right now.
that kinda seems to be the theme of all of them really...

he gets crapped on in one way or another in every episode I think...

this time he just happened to nut in his pants and then have a whore smack the hell out him with a paddle...

but yeah, I hope this show never really gets too "serious" or anything...it is one of the funnier things I have ever seen...
Old 03-12-2009, 11:08 PM   #18
-primetime-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf9j4QnVK-s

I love you honey but you have clothes like a f*ckin d*ckhead!

did you know that the majority of the dialog in that show is completely ad lib?

you can tell in that scene...
Old 03-12-2009, 11:08 PM   #19
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

old english and a mad dog 20/20
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:12 PM   #20
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf9j4QnVK-s

I love you honey but you have clothes like a f*ckin d*ckhead!

did you know that the majority of the dialog in that show is completely ad lib?

you can tell in that scene...

ha that line was great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbINz...eature=related

Kenny rolling on E
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:19 PM   #21
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

**** I'm already oout of Jager, and the only achohol left in my fridge are Long Island Iced Teas.... I'm already kind of drizzunk
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:19 PM   #22
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation

Trebek says cherry coke and captain spiced rum
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:20 PM   #23
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oh ****! I found some Early Times!
Old 03-12-2009, 11:20 PM   #24
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
**** I'm already oout of Jager, and the only achohol left in my fridge are Long Island Iced Teas.... I'm already kind of drizzunk
pre-made LI iced teas?
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:22 PM   #25
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hito da god
pre-made LI iced teas?
Yeh
Old 03-12-2009, 11:27 PM   #26
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Yeh
are they any good?
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:31 PM   #27
rawimpact
Banned

rawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected poster

Should have taken the high road and bought some high life.

1.59 for a 32oz, c'mon!
rawimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:33 PM   #28
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hito da god
are they any good?
lemme see

Edit - meh....

double edit - Early X's w/ red bull is decent tho. lmao
Old 03-12-2009, 11:47 PM   #29
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster

I hope I am not late. Maybe a snickers and a Coke will suffice
Gunnin4HoLeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:48 PM   #30
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Snokckers?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: