Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-12-2009, 07:52 PM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I'm about to send my boy to the liquor store, what should I get??

Hurry!
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:57 PM   #2
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm about to send my boy to the liquor store, what should I get??

A life.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:58 PM   #3
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
A life.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:10 PM   #4
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Opted for Jaeger Bombs.

I don't drink often, and I needed a little brainstroming. Thanks for the help d-bags.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:14 PM   #5
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Opted for Jaeger Bombs.

I don't drink often, and I needed a little brainstroming. Thanks for the help d-bags.
No problem you peasent.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:35 PM   #6
redface
Can barely lace up my sneakers

redface has an OK reputation so far

get some soco and pick up a bag of limes nothing better than that
redface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:38 PM   #7
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

get some Zima and Strawberry Wine Coolers you puff
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:46 PM   #8
-primetime-

I have never seen or heard of anyone drinking Jager bombs exculsively for one night...

you really did need help here catz...

you're gonna be running around your block doing back flips after a while...
Old 03-12-2009, 08:48 PM   #9
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Primetime, get drunk and make a catz call out thread.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:55 PM   #10
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Primetime, get drunk and make a catz call out thread.
LMAO

2 drunkards goin at it in here, neither one remembering the thread the next day...

that really would be a hilarious read...
Old 03-12-2009, 09:16 PM   #11
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
LMAO

2 drunkards goin at it in here, neither one remembering the thread the next day...

that really would be a hilarious read...

Welcome back buddy.

I'm sipping on some Johnnie Walker as we speak.
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:16 PM   #12
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanity
Welcome back buddy.

I'm sipping on some Johnnie Walker as we speak.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:38 PM   #13
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

A pair of condoms so you can **** him when he gets back....
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:40 PM   #14
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jager is the devil

my friends wont even let me drink it around them so I must really suck when I get drunk off of it. It apparently turns me into Kenny Powers is how they describe it.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:45 PM   #15
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
Jager is the devil

my friends wont even let me drink it around them so I must really suck when I get drunk off of it. It apparently turns me into Kenny Powers is how they describe it.

I so look forward to that show every single week...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: