Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-13-2009, 11:37 AM   #1
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Teenage Mexican Hitman Sleeper Cells in the U.S.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/03/12/...ef=mpstoryview

-Group of 3 Laredo Texas Teens drove around in a $70k Benz

-Paid $500/week then paid $50k and 2 kilos of cocaine per hit.

-Gang called Los Zetas, crazy thing is they are made up of ex- mexican military special forces

-Killed 14yr old and cousin, and bragged about making "stew out of their bodies" in taped phone call

-Supposedly more 'cells' exist in Dallas and Houston

Check out the link for what they look like. WTF would you tattoo yourself like that? He looks more a homo than a gangbanger (holy **** the other guy looks retarded too)

Man we need to send our military into Mexico and just clean house. If that drug war stuff is going to spillover anywhere, its here. Its Cuban rejects into Florida crisis all over again, except from Mexico to Texas

Last edited by Smokee : 03-13-2009 at 02:29 PM.
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:41 AM   #2
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Teenage Mexican Hitman Sleeper Cells in the U.S.

I talked about the situation to Mexico with a journalist friend of mine yesterday. It will spill over into the US. American drug profits are the fuel for the madness, and Americans will never stop getting high. Mexico will still be the best route to get drugs into the US for the foreseeable future. After the government falls there, the country will be run from American prisons.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:48 AM   #3
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

El Cartel basically already is taking over the united states of mexico and so drug feinding will reign...
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:52 AM   #4
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I would rob those kids if I saw them with those gay ass tattoos and drivin around in a new Benz.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:00 PM   #5
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

*Curls up into a ball, rocks back and forth and repeats the following phrase*

"they come here to do the jobs nobody wants to do"

Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:34 PM   #6
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanity
*Curls up into a ball, rocks back and forth and repeats the following phrase*

They work as fluffers? but dont everyone want to be them sexy fools??
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:42 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
They were just kids themselves, waiting around playing PlayStation or Xbox, waiting around for the order to be given

Imagine them with xbox 360 gametags and you talkin shyt playing them in an online game. hahaha

*teabags kid*

"F*ck you. You wouldnt do that to my face. I'd kill you!"

Only this kid would really do it. Funny.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:09 PM   #8
DinoRadja40
Favre's Last Stand

DinoRadja40 is considered somewhat coolDinoRadja40 is considered somewhat cool

good now maybe weed will get cheaper
DinoRadja40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:29 PM   #9
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoRadja40
good now maybe weed will get cheaper

The government is so stupid in not legalizing it already. I'm sure these Mexican cartels are making lots of money off weed too, maybe not a fraction of what they make off of cocaine, but weed even if its small time probably has WAY more buyers in the U.S.

This is one of those things that pisses me off about Obama and his straight laced fgt approach to everything. When our government can make the profits instead of drug lords/cartels, its just stupid not to, even if all of the soccer moms and religious retards will cry about it.
Old 03-13-2009, 01:48 PM   #10
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Make prostitution legal as well. I mean if i want some p*ssy and I got $$$? Why not? Its just for pleasure. Make guns legal as well. Almost everyone has one.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:53 PM   #11
Smokee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Make prostitution legal as well. I mean if i want some p*ssy and I got $$$? Why not? Its just for pleasure. Make guns legal as well. Almost everyone has one.

I agree with prostitution, at least they can tax that ****, and there are prostitutes working every city anyways, which would cut down on all of them joke prostitute sting operations you see on Cops where theres like 10 cops all working late night to bust some down and out prostitute Hell they would probably even cut down on sexually related diseases and violence if its run like Vegas.

I don't agree with guns tho. Gun's need to be illegal in common sense situations, especially in terms of controlling them. Gun's affect way too many people in a way more negative way, especially innocent bystanders.
Old 03-13-2009, 01:57 PM   #12
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokee
I agree with prostitution, at least they can tax that ****, and there are prostitutes working every city anyways, which would cut down on all of them joke prostitute sting operations you see on Cops where theres like 10 cops all working late night to bust some down and out prostitute Hell they would probably even cut down on sexually related diseases and violence if its run like Vegas.

I don't agree with guns tho. Gun's need to be illegal in common sense situations, especially in terms of controlling them. Gun's affect way too many people in a way more negative way, especially innocent bystanders.
how about we follow the constitution of our country?
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:00 PM   #13
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball

I almost forgot we had one of those
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:02 PM   #14
Smokee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball

Too bad the Constitution wasn't written in terms of today's issues, and has little to no practicality to today. There are way too many idiots these days. Kids gangbanging without conscience, terrorists, irresponsible parents, students with mental issues or on all kinds of anti-depressant medication where they just snap, etc. etc. to make carrying and having guns the norm. I sure as hell don't trust 95% of people in our country with guns. The gun defenses are a big joke to me. Like gun trainiing lol, when a lot of people who are trained with them are the same type of people who still ****up and shoot someone or shoot themself.

And i'm looking at all of this in terms of our government being able to make a lot of money so we don't have to pay as much as taxpayers for all of the bailouts, and other BS going on to fix the economy. There are so many more ways our government can make money than to tax us and future generations, that will take away money criminals are making off of us on the black market. We just have way too many 'goody goods' in office that aren't practical more than morally righteous to a fault. Its just a joke they won't do some of this stuff when states can't even pay cops/teachere because their practically bankrupt so taxpayers have to flip the bill for years to come, because politicians want to cater to soccer moms ;p

Last edited by Smokee : 03-13-2009 at 02:20 PM.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:19 PM   #15
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
guns are legal. almost every gun in mexico right now (in the hands of the cartels) was purchased legally in the US
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: