Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-14-2009, 03:47 AM   #16
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GOAT Farts

there's a great story one of my AD (assistant director) friends told me about the set of Glimmer Man where this background (extra) actor was passing by Steven Segal and accidentally dropped one right in his face, SS was apparently a big c*ck head and the crew privately thought it was hilarious, Steven was clearly pissed but had to control himself. The background guy was really embarassed and my friend says it's a shame it wasn't in the youtube era because it was priceless timing/noise/reaction.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 04:08 AM   #17
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This thread needs to be stickied (merely a figure speech, no pun intended).
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 06:33 AM   #18
gotbacon23
Decent college freshman

gotbacon23 is popular on this boardgotbacon23 is popular on this boardgotbacon23 is popular on this boardgotbacon23 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianballer
lol WOW number 1 is a huge cock block move on your part. bad friend.

yeah it was a **** block, but bottom line was that my friend had unrealistic expectations and wasnt gonna get with the girl anyway. plus you gotta remember that this was when i was a sophmore in high school. my friend was only 15 years old at the time and we were on a school trip... it ain't as if he was gonna get laid.
gotbacon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: