Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-13-2009, 03:59 PM   #16
Efunk7
Serious playground baller

Efunk7 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: New Facebook Sucks!

mine hasn't changed yet, how does it look?...
Efunk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:34 PM   #17
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the funny thing is they pretty much made it look and work like twitter to try and curb twitters popularity

example:
http://twitter.com/the_real_shaq
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:38 PM   #18
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

I hate it. I mean, I can't tell what is a status and what is a post on someone's wall. I used to like looking at the statuses b/c my friends usually had some pretty clever ones, but now I don't know what I'm looking at. They should change it back, or at least give us the option to keep it the old way.
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:40 PM   #19
ruslan
Decent college freshman

ruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat cool

yea **** is disgusting
ruslan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:41 PM   #20
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Facebook blows, period.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:38 PM   #21
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Personally I think it's alright. I didn't like the original change but we got used to it, and we'll get used to it again.

What I do find funny is the fact so many people on my friends list are using their Facebook status, to slag off Facebook
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:44 PM   #22
Efunk7
Serious playground baller

Efunk7 has an OK reputation so far

my sh!t just changed...it ain't that bad, stop b!tchin...

P.S. since when is b!tch censored 'round here?...
Efunk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:46 PM   #23
FIXED
PleezeBelieve Disciple

FIXED is considered somewhat coolFIXED is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efunk7
my sh!t just changed...it ain't that bad, stop b!tchin...

P.S. since when is b!tch censored 'round here?...

Jeff censored it since we kept calling Spudjjay a B!TCH and making Spudjjay is a B!TCH avys.
FIXED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:55 PM   #24
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisk
am I the only one who doesn't have a facebook here...?
i dont got one either

in fact i have never even seen a facebook page

Last edited by Brujesino : 03-13-2009 at 06:03 PM.
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:11 PM   #25
mongePR(kb24)
kb24 to boston

mongePR(kb24) has an OK reputation so far

damn! why people hate change ?

do you expect facebook stays with the same layout 4ever? come on.
mongePR(kb24) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:44 PM   #26
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisk
am I the only one who doesn't have a facebook here...?

Nope, I dont have it either.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:12 PM   #27
UDøNIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facebook Wants to Read Your Mind
The new home page looks similar to the current one, but the biggest change is to the question prompting users to post status updates. Whereas the outgoing Facebook asks, 'What are you doing right now?' the incoming version asks, 'What is on your mind?'

This new status-update field sounds like a self-conscious Carrie Bradshaw type who asks her boyfriend what he's thinking every time he's silent for more than five minutes.

http://www.time.com/time/business/ar...iid=digg_share

Facebook has become my annoying ex-girlfriend.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:24 PM   #28
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDøNIS
http://www.time.com/time/business/ar...iid=digg_share

Facebook has become my annoying ex-girlfriend.
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:25 PM   #29
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

dont care for it. there was no reason to change it so damn soon after making obnoxious changes the first time.

they really need to just give people the option to set up their own layouts.

they keep making it more cluttered and are changing things around but not adding any new worthwhile functionality which makes it change for the sake of change hence pointless.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:59 PM   #30
A. Blackmon
Banned

A. Blackmon has an OK reputation so far

Never had a facebook or myspace.
A. Blackmon is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: