Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-13-2009, 10:18 PM   #31
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: New Facebook Sucks!

the second one [the one before the latest change] was the best imo. i hated it at first but once i got used to it it was the easiest to use. this new one is retarded though, it's way too exaggerated.
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 10:19 PM   #32
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
Why do they keep changing it? I finally got use to the last layout they used and now they change it again? Anyone else getting tired of this?

Facebook sucks in general.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 10:28 PM   #33
JustinJDW

JustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this board

I never really understood sites like Facebook and Myspace. All people do on there is accept random Friend Requests and posts random comments on random pictures. If I wanted to say something to one of my friends, I would text him. Not post it on a random picture on his Facebook that he may not end up seeing.

I just don't get it. Plus, their is a lot of ****ed up people on these sites.
JustinJDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:32 PM   #34
J000
ISH #1 AFGHAN

J000 is a pretty well-respected posterJ000 is a pretty well-respected posterJ000 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
lol anytime anything changes in anyway in anything people like to complain. Let's look at how the process with facebook goes

1. facebook makes change #1

2. people complain and say they hate it

3. facebook makes change #2

4. people complain about change #2 and say there was nothing wrong with the way it was before (meaning they want things the way they were after change #1, which they originally said they hate)

5. facebook makes change #3

6. people say they're done with facebook forever and put up statuses like "if its not broke dont fix it" (again, saying that they liked things after change #2 but will NEVER accept change #3)

it goes on and on...people will always say "change it back", when originally they said the same thing about the "back" they're trying to get it changed back to. Like i said it takes about 2 minutes to get used to literally. You look at the page and see where the new locations of thigns are, then you go back to stalking.

This is a true statement. The other update happened and everyone was bitching and said they were going to leave. They ended up getting used to it.
J000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 02:56 AM   #35
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinJDW
I never really understood sites like Facebook and Myspace. All people do on there is accept random Friend Requests and posts random comments on random pictures. If I wanted to say something to one of my friends, I would text him. Not post it on a random picture on his Facebook that he may not end up seeing.

I just don't get it. Plus, their is a lot of ****ed up people on these sites.
yeah mainly it's just lame, but chicks love attention and guys like ***** so they go on there and give the chicks attention so they can get at the puusyyyyy
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 03:33 AM   #36
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah, going from the first one to the second one was a positive step, IMO... this latest one does nothing for me, but yeah, i'll get used to it.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 04:31 AM   #37
iamgine

iamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected poster

no kiddin'
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 05:51 AM   #38
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

its a ufcking twittwe ripodd noww!!!!!
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 11:09 AM   #39
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAWN
its a ufcking twittwe ripodd noww!!!!!

Good typing.

Hangover/Drunk?
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 11:31 AM   #40
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

OT but is there a way to block people from seeing if youre currently online? tryna avoid someone who messages me when im on... also i see people commenting on stuff or whatever when they aint even "on" so i think theres an option
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 11:35 AM   #41
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
OT but is there a way to block people from seeing if youre currently online? tryna avoid someone who messages me when im on... also i see people commenting on stuff or whatever when they aint even "on" so i think theres an option
Yeah, go to the top right of the page and hover over settings, go to privacy settings. You can add people to your block list there.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 11:41 AM   #42
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
Yeah, go to the top right of the page and hover over settings, go to privacy settings. You can add people to your block list there.

thanks but can u block people in general from seeing when youre online? not tryna block people just so they cant see if im online
Old 03-14-2009, 11:59 AM   #43
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
thanks but can u block people in general from seeing when youre online? not tryna block people just so they cant see if im online
yea u know where u have the online chat box in the bottom right corner? then it has your notifications? then the very last thing it has is a stick figure with the green dot? click that and then click Go Offline. Lemme know if it works.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 12:02 PM   #44
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
yea u know where u have the online chat box in the bottom right corner? then it has your notifications? then the very last thing it has is a stick figure with the green dot? click that and then click Go Offline. Lemme know if it works.

Old 03-14-2009, 12:06 PM   #45
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: