Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-16-2009, 11:39 PM   #16
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Smush talks smack about the Lakers, Kobe

well that being said he can concentrate on more important things..like, what bus to take to Dongguan Stadium
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:58 AM   #17
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Smush needs to watch those videos so he can know why there is no place for him in this league. What a terrible attitude.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:23 AM   #18
LakersLaLaLand
Local High School Star

LakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this board

At the time Smush was a great stop gap player. I enjoyed his game for what it was worth. Lakers needed a scorer and a defender. He hit 1 for 2.

When the Clippers and Miami both quit on him. His career was O-V-E-R.

I don't mind the comments. He was blasting Kobe. Most of the greats have tremendous egos which will rub many people the wrong way.
Notice how he didn't mention any of the interested teams. Probably a mexican basketball team. Or which ever league is the bottom of the barrel.
LakersLaLaLand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:42 AM   #19
SourGrapes
let's go lake show!

SourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
it is very strange... funny that you know the area too!

i honestly think it speaks to Smush's mental weakness that i have commented on in the past. he's not nba material. yes, he has physical gifts, but mentally, he's soft.

i went to school there for two years. i walked past those courts countless times. the guys there play really intense pick up games.

if he thinks taking shots at kobe is going to help him somehow he should take a look at a fair number of the posters on this message board.
SourGrapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:36 AM   #20
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Smush played above himself in L.A, his past performances showed this. Guy isn't even good enough for europe.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:28 AM   #21
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wow, no offense to the OP...but you're all very very bitter. Something is wrong if you guys are still hating on this guy that left the team 2 years ago.

I didn't even think about smush or anything when I saw this in the main forum. People have always had problems with Kobe in the past. Shaq the future hall of famer had a problem with Kobe. Even Phil had a problem with Kobe.

Because Smush said he had a problem you guys think its almost a sin to have a problem with Kobe?

Seriously grow up. Its over and it's been fukcing over for 2 years....the lakers are trying to win a championship...move on!
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:15 AM   #22
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^^^

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:35 AM   #23
Frank Foley
High School Varsity 6th Man

Frank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Wow, no offense to the OP...but you're all very very bitter. Something is wrong if you guys are still hating on this guy that left the team 2 years ago.

I didn't even think about smush or anything when I saw this in the main forum. People have always had problems with Kobe in the past. Shaq the future hall of famer had a problem with Kobe. Even Phil had a problem with Kobe.

Because Smush said he had a problem you guys think its almost a sin to have a problem with Kobe?

Seriously grow up. Its over and it's been fukcing over for 2 years....the lakers are trying to win a championship...move on!

Wow SoCalMike was right. You're being awfully defensive. I even said straight out that I don't have a problem with someone saying smack about Kobe--it's the fact that he's trashing a former teammate that irks me.

You mention Shaq and Phil. Um, both of them were criticized for throwing Kobe under the bus too (at least amongst Laker fans).

I'm not being bitter -- I'm posting and responding to something a former player JUST SAID about our franchise player. HE's reliving the past, not I. To repeat (for the third time): criticizing Kobe is fair game, but it's poor form to do it in the manner than Smush did. The only ones acting bitter around here are you and Smush. Maybe you should be the one growing up.

No offense.
Frank Foley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:24 AM   #24
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

GTFO Smush
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:32 AM   #25
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
it is very strange... funny that you know the area too!

i honestly think it speaks to Smush's mental weakness that i have commented on in the past. he's not nba material. yes, he has physical gifts, but mentally, he's soft.

You hit the nail on the head.....dude is mentally weak, too many people get fixated on physical ability, but what makes a great player is the mental toughness and will to go with it.....along with intelligence......and sorry but Smush is a real dumb a$$.

Did someone call him a "Marginal Player" ????? Marginal is on the bench in the NBA.......maybe even the Euro or Spanish League.......but his weak ass is playing in freakin China......in China!!!!!!

Hey Lakerfreak....what's wrong bro, you act like Smush is family to you.......or is it that you can't admit you were wrong about him?
He's gone dude......let it go......it's ok.....let him go.

Last edited by DKLaker : 03-17-2009 at 11:36 AM.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:48 AM   #26
Lone Laker
Serious playground baller

Lone Laker has an OK reputation so far

I'm glad to know that our posting habits will determine whether or not The Lakers win a championship, though...
Lone Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:33 PM   #27
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Foley
Wow SoCalMike was right. You're being awfully defensive. I even said straight out that I don't have a problem with someone saying smack about Kobe--it's the fact that he's trashing a former teammate that irks me.

You mention Shaq and Phil. Um, both of them were criticized for throwing Kobe under the bus too (at least amongst Laker fans).

I'm not being bitter -- I'm posting and responding to something a former player JUST SAID about our franchise player. HE's reliving the past, not I. To repeat (for the third time): criticizing Kobe is fair game, but it's poor form to do it in the manner than Smush did. The only ones acting bitter around here are you and Smush. Maybe you should be the one growing up.

No offense.

well by the way you're responding you sound like I was attacking you.

It was to everyone who is still hateful towards a role player at best that left a long time ago and now we're on a level we didn't think we'd be on today.

I didnt see a problem with the manner smush was calling out Kobe. Thats just my personal opinion. We all have our own opinions...and unfortunately mine is just a very strong one.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:48 PM   #28
Frank Foley
High School Varsity 6th Man

Frank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
well by the way you're responding you sound like I was attacking you.

That was the impression I got. You said the OP and everyone else in this thread was bitter and needed to grow up. I am the OP.

Quote:
It was to everyone who is still hateful towards a role player at best that left a long time ago and now we're on a level we didn't think we'd be on today.

The video in the OP was put up yesterday; what we're responding to is recent news. It's not like I went out of my way to look for old Smush footage, just to hate on the guy. THAT would be bitter.

Quote:
I didnt see a problem with the manner smush was calling out Kobe. Thats just my personal opinion. We all have our own opinions...and unfortunately mine is just a very strong one.

I fully support your right to your opinion, as long as you don't attack others for having different opinions. To me, your post came off as pejorative; if it wasn't, we can just amicably agree to disagree.
Frank Foley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:34 PM   #29
Crash
Its Showtime

Crash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this board

Whos this smush guy you're talking about??

Crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 02:42 AM   #30
Lakers73
I airball my layups

Lakers73 has an OK reputation so far

He was a horrible PG. Glad he's gone and Fish is back!
Lakers73 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: