Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-02-2006, 11:31 PM   #1
icemanfan
Local High School Star

icemanfan is considered somewhat coolicemanfan is considered somewhat coolicemanfan is considered somewhat cool
Default anyone else miss the old board?

Yes I am too damn old. Who did we loose in the move. Of the OLD guys who misses the old ISH board?
icemanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:32 PM   #2
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

this board is much better.

the only problem is a lot of the old guys picked new names to use and it's confusing sometimes.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:33 PM   #3
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

neither one really has an advantage over the other as far as I can tell. nobody uses Ignore. I really love Quick Reply but ezboard offered quickreply also but Jeff never gave it to us.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:34 PM   #4
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

I like the new board. But we haven't even started a season on this one yet. When the season gets goin some of the old board poster will show up. A lot of them I found were older and had lives. So they don't post during the summer.

One more Month.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:36 PM   #5
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

The new board is an avatar nazi, but other than that I like it.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:39 PM   #6
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

icemanfan is the goat.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 12:15 AM   #7
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default re

old board had more flavor... common ppl.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 12:21 AM   #8
Voratian
Serious playground baller

Voratian has an OK reputation so far

No Quad Season, Crazy NBA Fan buries GoBB, or mjkurand going off to New Orleans threads here, though...
Voratian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 12:23 AM   #9
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Old forum was garbage, EZBOARD is the worst forum layout ever.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 12:24 AM   #10
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

whats quick reply? i never use it...
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 12:24 AM   #11
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

I like these boards actually. The ability to go to the last post visited in a long thread is an advantage not given on the last boards. And you can have longer threads
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 12:25 AM   #12
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

The new board is 50X better.

But there are lots of nice memories on our old home
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 12:29 AM   #13
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputation
Default .

ice are you going to be around to post in the team forum during the season? nice to hear from you again, i hope your health and well being is good.
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 12:31 AM   #14
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Im just annoyed I cant have my usual avatar. I never noticed it on the old board but now I notice it not moving. Size limits.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 12:34 AM   #15
icemanfan
Local High School Star

icemanfan is considered somewhat coolicemanfan is considered somewhat coolicemanfan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SsKSpurs21
ice are you going to be around to post in the team forum during the season? nice to hear from you again, i hope your health and well being is good.

I will post in the Fam forum ....if someone tells me where thats at...lol. Go Spurs Win!!!

icemanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: