Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-02-2006, 11:07 PM   #31
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
I don't want to picture your wife's cycle...or her cycling for that matter.

Fat bottom girls...

More a direct observation of fact, you sickening mass of fat.

You have the least right of anyone ever to be smug, unless you're being smug about your ability to disguise hippos as women well enough to obtain a marraige license.
That is what you wrote you queer, you do know that right? I rest my case. You know nothing about me or my "fat wife".
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:09 PM   #32
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Not sure how you wanted me to respond, kid. You probably spent an hour & half typing out that long-winded desperate cry for help. It was such an irrational jumble of rambling thoughts, I could actually picture you pounding on your keyboard and sitting in a swirling pool of your own tears. Probably screaming out in frustration, as well.
Um Im going to offer an alternate theory.

Its monday night and Tmacs is bored because what is there to do on a Monday night? so he spent 10 minutes or so making a post comparing a couple of obsessive weirdos on everyones favorite basketball forum.

Im willing to bet there was no crying involved.

could be wrong though.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:09 PM   #33
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I don't want to picture your wife's cycle...or her cycling for that matter.

Fat bottom girls...

More a direct observation of fact, you sickening mass of fat.

You have the least right of anyone ever to be smug, unless you're being smug about your ability to disguise hippos as women well enough to obtain a marraige license.

...Dynasty,you gotta come back swinging or don't come back at all.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:09 PM   #34
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
That is what you wrote you queer, you do know that right? I rest my case. You know nothing about me or my "fat wife".

bahahaha that's the weakest insult I've seen since I punched a mormon in the balls.
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:10 PM   #35
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm
...Dynasty,you gotta come back swinging or don't come back at all.
I don't beat up on dead horses. This guy is the weirdest Internet personality I've ever seen.
Old 10-02-2006, 11:12 PM   #36
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

did i get mentioned or was he talking about hippos in general? either way it's quite offending.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:13 PM   #37
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
bahahaha that's the weakest insult I've seen since I punched a mormon in the balls.
Do you think my fat hippo wife can tell me how to become a billionaire? If I **** her fat mass every day will I be considered as hard working as MJ or Kobe? If I do Kobe's 666 work out will be I be as successful as Kobe?
Old 10-02-2006, 11:17 PM   #38
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Do you think my fat hippo wife can tell me how to become a billionaire? If I **** her fat mass every day will I be considered as hard working as MJ or Kobe? If I do Kobe's 666 work out will be I be as successful as Kobe?

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of all that fat.

I am convinced that you secrete gravy. I'm also quite sure you are carrying turkey sandwiches around between your folds.

Last edited by Heilige : 10-02-2006 at 11:19 PM.
Old 10-02-2006, 11:21 PM   #39
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
did i get mentioned or was he talking about hippos in general? either way it's quite offending.

I swear...hippos might be my favorite poster here
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:24 PM   #40
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of all that fat.

I am convinced that you secrete gravy. I'm also quite sure you are carrying turkey sandwiches around between your folds.
Making up fictional stories about my life, how original. I put facts on the table and you have no rebuttal. You got *****slapped, now leave the thread and save yourself the embarassment.
Old 10-02-2006, 11:27 PM   #41
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Making up fictional stories about my life, how original. I put facts on the table and you have no rebuttal. You got *****slapped, now leave the thread and save yourself the embarassment.
dude... heres the thing Ive learned about the internet. if somebody says that they didn't lose, they didn't lose. end of story. people will believe them no matter how painfully obvious it is that they did.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:27 PM   #42
Heilige
An Icon Forever

LakersDynasty, I don't know how many times I need to tell you this before its drilled into your thick gorilla skull... People don't hate you because you're fat, people hate you because you're a pitiful unfunny piece of **** with nothing good to say, ever.

It just so happens that when you hate someone and you want them to go away, if they don't go away you pick out their biggest insecurities and exploit them enough to make you go away. You being a disgusting vile fat slob just so happens to be said insecurity.

Shut the **** up you ****ing downie. I found a picture of you:

Your butt is wide, well mine is too
Just watch your mouth or I'll sit on you
The word is out, better treat me right
'Cause I'm the king of cellulite
Ham on, ham on, ham on whole wheat, all right

My zippers bust, my buckles break
I'm too much man for you to take
The pavement cracks when I fall down
I've got more chins than Chinatown

Well, I've never used a phone booth
And I've never seen my toes
When I'm goin' to the movies
I take up seven rows

Because I'm fat, I'm fat, come on
(Fat, fat, really really fat)
You know I'm fat, I'm fat, you know it
You know I'm fat, I'm fat, come on you know
Don'tcha call me pudgy, portly or stout
Just now tell me once again who's fat

When I walk out to get my mail
It measures on the Richter scale
Down at the beach I'm a lucky man
I'm the only one who gets a tan
If I have one more pie a la mode
I'm gonna need my own zip code

When you're only having seconds
I'm having twenty-thirds
When I go to get my shoes shined
I gotta take their word

Because I'm fat, I'm fat, sha mone
You know I'm fat, I'm fat, you know it you know
And my shadow weighs forty-two pounds
Lemme tell you once again who's fat

If you see me comin' your way
Better give me plenty space
If I tell you that I'm hungry
Then won't you feed my face

Because I'm fat, I'm fat, come on
You know I'm fat, I'm fat, you know it, you know
Woo woo woo, when I sit around the house
I really sit around the house

You know I'm fat, I'm fat, come on
You know I'm fat, I'm fat, you know it, you know it
You know, you know, you know, come on
And you know all by myself I'm a crowd
Lemme tell you once again

You know I'm huge, I'm fat, you know it
You know I'm fat, you know, hoo
You know I'm fat, I'm fat, you know it, you know
And the whole world knows I'm fat and I'm proud
Just tell me once again who's fat
Old 10-02-2006, 11:30 PM   #43
fan_since_85
Kids at the park dunk on me

fan_since_85 has an OK reputation so far

This Heilige cat is funny.
fan_since_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:31 PM   #44
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

I didn't know that being 6'0 and 168 lbs is considered fat, but whatever you say you queer tool. I ain't reading all that ****, nice to see that you dedicated an essay to me. How this guy thinks that I'm fat without ever seeing pictures of me I will never understand.

You want to talk on aim now?
Old 10-02-2006, 11:32 PM   #45
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

I actually spent three hours writing that original post and the rest of the day thinking about it. I worked really hard on it!! Fu man, FU.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: