Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-02-2006, 11:34 PM   #46
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hippos is very underrated in the comedy department. Funny guy right there. Not even insulting (although I've seen him do it) just funny.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:35 PM   #47
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

Helige is owning dynasty here. Dynasty I warned you, if you weren't coming out swinging, just stay home.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:37 PM   #48
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Hippos is very underrated in the comedy department. Funny guy right there. Not even insulting (although I've seen him do it) just funny.
hippos is very funny and he easily has the best screename of all time.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:37 PM   #49
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
I didn't know that being 6'0 and 168 lbs is considered fat, but whatever you say you queer tool. I ain't reading all that ****, nice to see that you dedicated an essay to me. How this guy thinks that I'm fat without ever seeing pictures of me I will never understand.

You want to talk on aim now?

bahahaha

I hate you because you are a drain on the world's resources, and your considerable girth is ****ing with the Earth's gravitational pull. And the only way you can stop that is by killing yourself.

If memory serves, I believe you mentioned that you shared a queen-sized bed with your biological father and fat wife. In the basement.

While in bed together,your father made you believe he had a "cancerous tumour" on his **** and that your lips were the only cure.

Your post is so retarded as to be useless. You are using up bandwidth that could be given to starving Africans, you selfish imperalist ****.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA

AH HAR HAR HAR.... HAR.

You suck mate.

You know what? I've finally figured out what your problem is. You don't have the capacity to know how to react to things, and as such, you just manage random reactions in hopes that they will fit the situation. As such, you say things are what they aren't, because there is simply no span of logic in your body. What happens is, there's an action, and you're positive it needs to be met with a reaction, but too daft & ditzy to know what that reaction is, so you just select and a reaction and its accompanying words at random.
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:38 PM   #50
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm
Helige is owning dynasty here. Dynasty I warned you, if you weren't coming out swinging, just stay home.
You want me to start talking about his mom for it to be swinging? That ain't owning man. I'm not wasting my time with stalkers who are obsessed with other guys on the internet.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:39 PM   #51
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

hippos takes some getting used to. It took a good year to warm up to him (of course I used to battle him secretly as all the alliance in the smack forum, secrets out, and that's all im gonna say about that)

He's like that uncle who was always your favorite growing up cause he was SOOOO funny, then you grow up and realize he was funny but it was only cause he was ****ing crazy.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:40 PM   #52
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

^So this is the guy who asks me about investing books all the time?
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:41 PM   #53
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
bahahaha

I hate you because you are a drain on the world's resources, and your considerable girth is ****ing with the Earth's gravitational pull. And the only way you can stop that is by killing yourself.

If memory serves, I believe you mentioned that you shared a queen-sized bed with your biological father and fat wife. In the basement.

While in bed together,your father made you believe he had a "cancerous tumour" on his **** and that your lips were the only cure.

Your post is so retarded as to be useless. You are using up bandwidth that could be given to starving Africans, you selfish imperalist ****.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA

AH HAR HAR HAR.... HAR.

You suck mate.

You know what? I've finally figured out what your problem is. You don't have the capacity to know how to react to things, and as such, you just manage random reactions in hopes that they will fit the situation. As such, you say things are what they aren't, because there is simply no span of logic in your body. What happens is, there's an action, and you're positive it needs to be met with a reaction, but too daft & ditzy to know what that reaction is, so you just select and a reaction and its accompanying words at random.
Eat this up again, *****.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"so basically you lied to me saying you replied yesterday on AIM. Why?"

"Why didn't you just tell me? You said you had no problem with me asking you questions. I even asked if you did, and you said no. You went behind my back and put me on block anyway. That's not cool at all. You have time to post on these forums. But you don't have time to answer my PMs?"

"Oh, you said you REPLIED to my PM, when I was conversing with you on AIM.

I didn't get that PM. You lied about it. You also lied, saying you didn't have a problem with me asking you questions. If you didn't have a problem you wouldn't have blocked me. That action basically negates what you said to me."

"You call 2 replies infested? Stop the exaggeration.

I asked you who do you think is more competitive/wants to win more: MJ or Kobe. You didn't respond to that.

I'm not asking you to dedicate yourself to me.

You won't have to worry. I'm not sending you anymore PMs."

"hotszzle, how's that life of yours going? You must be pretty busy, what with making an avarage of 18 posts here a day and all. Yeah, busy guy alright. You must have alot of time to post that much here, wouldn't you say?"

"You misled me. You said you didn't have a problem with it, when in actuality you did. That's the bottom line. Now, I know you have a problem with it. Too bad I had to make this thread just to find out. You didn't have the common courtesy to tell me. What if I hadn't made this thread? I would have never known you had a problem or that you blocked me. I would have been in the dark as far as that is concerned. I would have felt like you were just ignoring me and leaving me hanging; something you were trying to avoid in the first place. Ironic, isn't it?

I know how you feel about the issue now. So, I'm through with this thread."

Old 10-02-2006, 11:42 PM   #54
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
hippos takes some getting used to. It took a good year to warm up to him (of course I used to battle him secretly as all the alliance in the smack forum, secrets out, and that's all im gonna say about that)

He's like that uncle who was always your favorite growing up cause he was SOOOO funny, then you grow up and realize he was funny but it was only cause he was ****ing crazy.

Haha, good call. I never used to find him funny until really recently, he's just making me laugh. Out loud at that, which doesn't happen all that often on messege boards
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:42 PM   #55
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
You want me to start talking about his mom for it to be swinging? That ain't owning man. I'm not wasting my time with stalkers who are obsessed with other guys on the internet.

Haha. You fight like a 12 year old girl on here. I realize you're desperate to prove you don't care...but going to such extremes to look like you don't care is just as bad as going to such extremes caring.

Ugh, trying to explain this **** to a mimbo like you is trying to teach a retard how to use a microwave properly.

If someone was constantly punching you in the face, would you fight back or just sit there and say something stupid like "wow, you can punch really hard. I like you"?

Hahahahahaha.

"*BAM* Wow your fist tastes delightful. Smells lovely as well, what kind of soap *BAM* oh good, I didn't much care for that tooth anyways, thanks for taking care of tha *BAM* dhjhmm monm hey I think you cleared up my allergies, you're a swell guy!"
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:46 PM   #56
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Where is the yawn emoticon when you need it? No one cares for your first grade jokes and fictional stories, keep going.
Old 10-02-2006, 11:59 PM   #57
Voratian
Serious playground baller

Voratian has an OK reputation so far

Heilage is bizarre, yet he makes me laugh.
Voratian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:59 PM   #58
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This should get him to leave the thread:

Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 12:06 AM   #59
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Old 10-03-2006, 12:18 AM   #60
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

heilige is tryin to be funny by makin up ****. thats 12 yr old **** right there...omg omg yo mom is so fat hahahaha.

priceless pics ced
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: