Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-19-2009, 03:22 PM   #16
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation
Default Re: Dallas Cowboys Love Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
A regular season victory, that led you nowhere. You Pigeon fans love to chirp like you have accomplised something. Get yourselves some banners, and then talk. Go all the way and then step to the boys. The Eagles have carressed the titty, but The Cowboys have stuffed their oversized Johnson's into the poonani of immortality.
stop talkinag about championships from a century ago u loser, in the present, the cowboys suck ****. now gtfo of my thread.

44-6
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:25 PM   #17
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
stop talkinag about championships from a century ago u loser, in the present, the cowboys suck ****. now gtfo of my thread.

44-6
41-37, a victory is a victory.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:30 PM   #18
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

Quote:
41-37, a victory is a victory.
44-6 in what was basically a playoff game>>>>>>>>>

the cowboys blow.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:40 PM   #19
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You're really beating your chest about a 1-1 record against the Dallas Cowboys last year and a 9-6-1 record? That is pathetic, but then again you are an Eagles fan. The Cowboys don't measure greatness in playoff births.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:48 PM   #20
B-Diddy=2Easy
Banned

B-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this boardB-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this boardB-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this boardB-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this board

Quote:
You're really beating your chest about a 1-1 record against the Dallas Cowboys last year and a 9-6-1 record? That is pathetic, but then again you are an Eagles fan. The Cowboys don't measure greatness in playoff births.

Admit it. You hate me because the President and I are black.
B-Diddy=2Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:53 PM   #21
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Cowboys do have more lombardi trophies we get it.

The Eagles have won more games head to head.

The Eagles are are a better team than the Cowboys right now (displayed in week 17).

The Eagles have a much more passionate fan base.

Philadelphia>Dallas

Eagles>Cowboys.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:58 PM   #22
-primetime-

Old 03-19-2009, 04:01 PM   #23
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
Cowboys do have more lombardi trophies we get it. (TRUE!!!)

The Eagles have won more games head to head. (FALSE!!! 55-43 Cowboys)

The Eagles are are a better team than the Cowboys right now (displayed in week 17). (FALSE!!!...last year is over, we are the same right now)

The Eagles have a much more passionate fan base. (VERY FALSE!!!, Dallas has the largest fan base in the NFL)

Philadelphia>Dallas (F)

Eagles>Cowboys.(F)
Old 03-19-2009, 04:02 PM   #24
-primetime-

Quote:
The new stadium will be a slice of Heaven in an otherwise Hellish Shithole called Dallas Texas.
me giving you rep for this thread just went into question...
Old 03-19-2009, 04:03 PM   #25
-primetime-

Old 03-19-2009, 04:08 PM   #26
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

lol philly > dallas.

Come on now. You must be joking.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 04:14 PM   #27
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

the last meeting between both teams was a 44-6 thrashing, we have the bragging rights until the season starts. so again....stfu.

and lmao @ dallas having passionate fans bunch of frontrunning losers.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:31 PM   #28
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I hate them, but a successful league always has polarizing teams. People pay attention to the Cowboys, love 'em or hate 'em, so they are great publicity for the league. True, you got idiots like Pacman Jones who played for them and what not, but if people were as truly outraged by the immorality of the franchise as they claimed, they would not only have turned away from them, but possibly from the league. That has yet to happen.

Quote:
I was a big Niners fan as a kid. Without those matchups against the hated Cowboys, it just wouldn't have been as much fun. Playing the Rams/Vikings/Bears etc just wouldn't have been nearly as exciting or compelling.

Quote:
With that said, it is a bit annoying when fans of successfull franchises that haven't won it all in years keep bringing up that success in which happened ages ago. It is what it is though, I guess. Kinda like Yankees fans screaming out "26 rings, b!tches!" when they haven't won one in 9 years now.

I am seeing a trend...

aren't you a Reds fan though?

Old 03-19-2009, 04:33 PM   #29
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 04:35 PM   #30
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18

I had never seen that until now...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: