Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 03-19-2009, 03:47 PM   #1
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Anyone going to Clipper games here?

The tickets are dirt cheap. As a fan of the game, i try to make it out to as many of them as possible. I would like to get to more Laker games but they are so expensive. Last night for the Wiz game, I sat in the 3rd row at half court behind lawler for 50 bucks. I think they were supposed to be almost 200. Best seats I have ever gotten in Staples. It was really fun, there were some die hard clipp fans around us. If you havnt gone out, I would advise to do so. You can basically sit anywhere bc no one wants the tickets
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 04:14 PM   #2
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone going to Clipper games here?

I am saving my monetary holding for Lakers playoff games...

Even a good thing isn't as good as nothing.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:59 PM   #3
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I am saving my monetary holding for Lakers playoff games...

Even a good thing isn't as good as nothing.

Lakers GTFO. Hopefully I'll get to a game soon.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:40 AM   #4
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
Lakers GTFO. Hopefully I'll get to a game soon.

I dont find the humor, that makes you encourage me me to GTFO...

I have attended a few Clipper games this season. So its not as if im here to bash or speak ill, when it comes to attending Clipper games.

All I am seeking to convey is that because I hold the intention of spending a fair amount on Laker tickets, that is going to make my Clipper attendance pretty much done for this season.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 06:15 PM   #5
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yea, I would prefer Laker games for sure, but I really cant afford them right now. So being able to still get near courtside seats for cheap is pretty cool. Even if it was between 2 of the worst players in the league. just enjoy the arena atmosphere, and Im thankful to have 2 teams I can choose from
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:05 PM   #6
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

I go whenever I get those text messages from the Clippers with the promos like $25 for VIP tix or free tix. Broke college kid can't afford to go all the time!
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:32 PM   #7
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

what seat can i get for 30$?
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:59 PM   #8
winningfreak
I brick open layups

winningfreak has not been impressing people

As a season seat holder I feel ripped off... Most do, I wonder if sterling had this in mind, he will next season when alot don't return...
winningfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 12:38 AM   #9
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbastatus
what seat can i get for 30$?

Next to Darrell yeaaaaaaaaa
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: