Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-19-2009, 09:03 PM   #16
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: what do you wear to the club?

I know. I spent most of my money from high school on Diesel. Had the shop on Newbury St. in Boston. Went there 'bout once a month with about three bills and usually spent all of it. By the time I was a senior, my wardrobe was about 75% Diesel. Stopped wearing it, though. It got old.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:07 PM   #17
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not sure how it gets old. They make super quality jeans that last a long time. The whole point in spending 200 or more on a pair of jeans is that they not only fit well but last a long time which makes it a good investment. Also note that high quality jeans fit better with age.

Last edited by MarloStanfield : 03-19-2009 at 09:12 PM.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:09 PM   #18
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well, I stopped wearing it because it just wasn't in the budget anymore. I moved out, had bills to pay, you know the deal. Just grew out of it I guess. I still have it, just never wear it. Only thing I wear is a Diesel watch I got like 6 years ago.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:13 PM   #19
Lone Laker
Serious playground baller

Lone Laker has an OK reputation so far

My green and white Rockports.
Lone Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:45 PM   #20
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

so whats the deal with skechers? are they wack? all i know about them is they used to make some ugly a$s kids sneakers. but as far as their diesel lookin kicks, are they any good or should i stay away?

i was never really into the whole diesel shoe look, so i aint up on that, but i need some dress kicks
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:47 PM   #21
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
so whats the deal with skechers? are they wack? all i know about them is they used to make some ugly a$s kids sneakers. but as far as their diesel lookin kicks, are they any good
i don't like sketchers at all, but that's just me.

sneakers i like nike obviously, saucony, otsuka tigers, asics, some adidas.

ive got a lot of kicks.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:50 PM   #22
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

just jeans and a t-shirt. who cares what you wear. by 2-am its covered in spilt beer and smoke anyway.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:58 PM   #23
lilGeeWiz15

StroShow making that money.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:59 PM   #24
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Old 03-19-2009, 10:02 PM   #25
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

dressy. dress pants, dress shirt, a vest (sometimes a nice sweater) and blazer depending on the mood/weather...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:03 PM   #26
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Sneakers and jeans =

Only dress slacks and dress shoes.

totaly false....I'll do just fine with some nice jeans(7 for all mankindjeans are a fav), black shoes and a button up(Brooks Brothers, Marco Polo, anything really)...

^^
Guess Im not old enough to have to wear dress pants to the club...
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:03 PM   #27
lilGeeWiz15

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
dressy. dress pants, dress shirt, a vest (sometimes a nice sweater) and blazer depending on the mood/weather...
You really are gay. It's all coming together now. Like a really bad story.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:10 PM   #28
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
i don't like sketchers at all, but that's just me.

sneakers i like nike obviously, saucony, otsuka tigers, asics, some adidas.

ive got a lot of kicks.

well i dont mean their sporty sneakers, i mean their "dressy" sneakers like:

etcetc

some of em look pretty good. is skechers a brand thats looked down on? lol
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:11 PM   #29
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

i like all of those damn. never seen those before.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:13 PM   #30
lilGeeWiz15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
i like all of those damn. never seen those before.
****ing metro.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: